PDA

View Full Version : Racing in So. Cal.

Poco Loco
05-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Its a great day in So. Cal. when you see 15 trikes on the gate in a newly started event called Vintage 3 wheeler racing.

Wow it was so much fun to hit the track again after so many years. There were some very fast trikes and some very good riders also.

A safe and fun track to roost on. Thanks so much for Calvmx for putting on this well orgenized event. I will race in all the events to come.

Dont look back, Im gunna pass ya! Poco Loco whos this new guy?

manbearpig
05-25-2013, 10:25 AM
hmmm...

im gonna say poco loco is either one of the Jamuligans or the boogey man. ill need more evidence though!

Poco Loco
05-25-2013, 10:29 AM
I know who you are. You might have me pegged

manbearpig
05-25-2013, 10:35 AM
im already afraid of the dark mr boogeyman, but my 2 doberman pinschers have night vision and lazers strapped to their skulls! come git me!

Poco Loco
05-25-2013, 10:37 AM
You gotta watchout for the Proctor Valley Monster. Hes just over that big hill. Hey I need to stop by soon . I need a few trinkets and jiggily bolts for the R

manbearpig
05-25-2013, 10:49 AM
I am the Proctor Valley Monster

no prob tom. hit me up anytime. 619-992-0013

Poco Loco
05-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Ok will do you will hear from me soon.

3wheeled roofer
05-26-2013, 10:14 AM
[I]am the Proctor Valley Monster

Don't think so Im a bit older than you and riding my 90 atc at about 12 years old thru proctor valley past the alligators I felt the sharp claws of the:twisted: proctor valley monster:twisted: trying to grab at the back of my shirt. You may be kin folk to the monster but he let me go that night but trailprotrailpro not old enough. :lol:Tell him I said thanks.

also total unrelated I was checkin out a show on fuel last night and gat a kick out of a guy practicing a long jump on a snow mobile................wait for it...........................in JAMUL! proctor valley perhaps? The show was Levi's Landing. last name Lavallee. Checked it out on u tube and found a few go pros of a track in Jamul. Know anything about it paul? just wondering.....have a gteat and safe weekend everybody. Ill post a vid of triken to the river next week.:beer

Poco Loco
05-26-2013, 10:20 AM
I,ll give you a better race next time. I promiss i wont fade so early. Good times Roofer. You caught me doing a sweet pass on 71, through the air. Love the Gopro.

manbearpig
06-15-2013, 05:13 PM
here we go again

this was posted to SoCal Trike MX's Facebook page

Attention Trike riders !!!!!!!!!! next CALVMX 3 wheeler race will be at the Ranch on the Carlsbad replica track, July 14th !! Mark this on your calendars. Brad Lackey and John Desoto will be our special guests along with Scott Burnworth, Doug Dubach, Marty Tripes, Gary Chaplin, Bill Silverthorn, Jim Gibson, Mike Beier, and many more mx legends.

Pass the word

when i told pops that we were running the Carlsbad replica track he shuddered. said, "Carlsbad was the real meaning of a 'grueling' track"

Poco Loco
06-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Drop you cocks and tune your shocks, this is the biggie. Bring it on. Lets roll with the big dogs this time. Im so ready to make em whine. Dust off those trikes and come out for some legendary fun. Carlsbad replica track? Are you kidding me? Wholly Sh*T!!! This is the track that made the legends who they are...