PDA

View Full Version : Want to know where I can buy a new enclosed trailer near Tombstone Arizona

sledcrazyinCT
05-29-2013, 11:20 AM
I hope some people who live in Arizona can recommend a trailer manufacturer or dealer so I can buy a 7 x25 trailer or a 8.5 x 20 v nose trailer with a drop down gate.

A death in the family means my sister and her husband have to move a ton of stuff in the next month so if I can find a good trailer dealer or manufacturer close to Tombstone, AZ I would to buy a new trailer and let them drive it back to Connecticut.

thanks in advance for any input

Mr. Clean
05-30-2013, 12:02 PM
I would be looking in PHX, Tucson Craigslist. There are many trailers dealers in PHX if you have to have new. If there is anything I may help with PM me.

Google results for trailer dealers near Tombstone, AZ.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=tombstone+az&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

jb2wheels
05-30-2013, 01:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your family issues.

I cannot help you with a local dealer but - if your choosing between a 7' wide and 8.5' wide - get the 8.5 every time. You can put a car in the 8.5'. If you buy the 8.5' you'll never wish you had bought the 7'. But if you buy the 7', at least once, you'll wish you had the 8.5'.