PDA

View Full Version : "Four Wheelers Are Like Meow... Every Meow Meow needs one"-Spookydoggg

spookydoggg
06-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Three wheels are better then one. Add me!

RIDE-RED 250r
06-04-2013, 06:51 PM
I have a couple quads, you calling me a meow??? :P

They have their place...Albeit behind a trike most of the time! LOL!

Jason125m
06-04-2013, 07:00 PM
I love my trikes, but I also have a fascination with four wheelers. Can't beat a four wheeler for mudding, and hauling !

Three wheels are better then one. Add me!

One wheel? You're comparing a trike to a unicycle? :P

In all seriousness, I love my trikes more...

honda200xguy
06-04-2013, 08:36 PM
I love my trikes, but I also have a fascination with four wheelers. Can't beat a four wheeler for mudding, and hauling !

One wheel? You're comparing a trike to a unicycle? :P

In all seriousness, I love my trikes more...

Lolol you got to it before me

probed_out
06-04-2013, 08:54 PM
if im just going for a ride where all im concerned about is staying on the road or not getting stuck ill take one of my trikes but if im out hunting and need to pack a bow and a backpack ill take my Suzuki 500 vinsion or my 80-84 ford bronco

Mudbug20
06-04-2013, 09:30 PM
I have a couple quads, you calling me a pussy??? :P

They have their place...Albeit behind a trike most of the time! LOL!

I agree i have a quad and an ATC each one has its up and downs. Right now i like my quad more only cause its running. But it is fun to sit on the 250r and make brraaaappppp
sounds hahahah!!

dougspcs
06-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Though I subscribe to the 'less wheels is more' club..I don't have a problem with our four footed friends.

We don't like ignorance toward our breed, we shouldn't show ignorance to others.

I personally love my spring ride as the only trikers among 300+ four wheelers..they're great guys and are always impressed that a 45 year old guy on a 25 year old trike can keep up with the best of them!

Mudbug20
06-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Though I subscribe to the 'less wheels is more' club..I don't have a problem with our four footed friends.

We don't like ignorance toward our breed, we shouldn't show ignorance to others.

I personally love my spring ride as the only trikers among 300+ four wheelers..they're great guys and are always impressed that a 45 year old guy on a 25 year old trike can keep up with the best of them!

sound like wise words to me.

spookydoggg
06-05-2013, 06:03 PM
HAHAHAHah. Its all in good fun. 4 Wheelers are fun but you just cant beat a 3 Wheeler.

6speedthumper
06-06-2013, 12:58 PM
I love anything NOT on 2 wheels! Lol. Not that I can't ride them, just doesn't do anything for me. I've had 3 trikes in the past, sold every one of them (not because I couldn't ride them, just needed the money). I'd take one any day. But, I've grown up on 4 wheels and like it.

fastatc70
06-11-2013, 12:22 AM
I grew up riding dirt bikes and when I was young my dad wouldn't let me get a trike because those things are dangerous. So I sold my cr125 and bought a LT500 first quad. Sold that for a atc250r, sold that for a 350x, sold that ect, ect, ect.

I have a mix of trikes, quads and pit bikes. Love the little atc70s I have never had as much fun as I have had on those things.

We have a charity ride every year and the little atc70 turns heads when I ride by.