PDA

View Full Version : 1984 Honda 125m ATC 3 wheeler carb issue

Slayer123
06-09-2013, 02:22 AM
Hi im new to this site and new to 3 wheelers also. I have a brand new carb on my 3 wheeler because the old one had gas in it for years and ate it away. My question is on the carb there is two places to connect gas lines. there is the reserve gas line and the main gas line but than there is two other places to connect lines. One is on the bottom where the float would be and the other is on the top faced straight toward you if your looking at the carb directly from the side. I'm not sure if they are both for air or if they connect to something else. Thanks!

dougspcs
06-09-2013, 07:11 AM
There are two fuel lines from the tank to the petcock and then petcock attaches directly to the carb..pretty sure this is what you meant right?

The other two are vent/drain lines..here is how it should look, at least from the left. The small line directly at the bottom of the bowl is a drain tube..notice my drain line is not attached in the pic..

Can you snap a pic of yours?

Slayer123
06-13-2013, 01:24 AM
oh i just got the thing running it was simpler than i thought i just had the hoses mixed up Thanks though