PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest photography

ditchmud
06-10-2013, 09:34 AM
This year I will have a sign in front of my camp. I have a better camera this year and I will be taking many shots at all of the events. I also will have the group photo printed 8"x10" for sale at the award ceremony. To do this I am going to have to hustle into town and get a bunch of prints made. All other pictures I take will be available to order and I will ship by mail. 8"x10" are $15 mailed to you. If you come by my camp or see me out and about I will take any photos you request. So if you want a sweet picture of you and your buddies or you getting some big air, I can do it!! See you there!!

captainweezy
06-10-2013, 12:49 PM
I will be bringing my birthday suit now!!

JasonB
06-10-2013, 01:07 PM
heck ya man! Bout time we had someone shoot that was part of the group! makes it alot easier to get photos after TF is over.

ditchmud
06-10-2013, 01:24 PM
I would like to add that any of the pictures that I have ever posted in the past are available. So if I have a photo of you from years ago, I will still print it. Also I have other products that I can do other than just standard prints. Prints from wallet size up to a poster.
I will not have any printing equipment on sight. I go to Trikefest to enjoy myself, and editing, printing pictures isn't much fun. I will edit and post pictures when I get home. If you order I will accept cash or Paypal.