PDA

View Full Version : $650 350X Western Michigan

ps2fixer
06-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Seems like a good deal. Wonder if the fenders are spray bombed or aftermarket plastics. Seems the listing is missing a few details, says it needs a pipe, but the chain isn't even hooked up, maybe it don't run?

ebaccm26
06-11-2013, 12:03 AM
http://muskegon.craigslist.org/bar/3802974960.html

ps2fixer
06-11-2013, 12:27 AM
http://muskegon.craigslist.org/bar/3802974960.html

Lol yea that is the one, I forgot to post the link, that must mean it is time for bed!

honda200xguy
06-15-2013, 12:29 AM
Damn that's a deal

ps2fixer
06-15-2013, 12:37 AM
Yea it looks nice, but we don't have the full story either. I could have bought one for $600 with Meire plasics on it, but the actual machine was a POS. The owner didn't even show up to show it to me, it was just sitting outside of their house. Couldn't get it to fire at all, low compression, everything was rusted up or locked up, but it looked pretty lol. Too bad the plastic didn't line up better, that was the main thing I didn't like about it, and wasn't going to spend a ton of money to fix it + plastics, at that time I already had another one I paid $260 for and it was in basically the same shape except the plastics were OEM and in fair shape, with a couple of small breaks on the rear fender and a shot seat cover.

If it was closer I would go check it out :D.

honda200xguy
06-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Yea it looks nice, but we don't have the full story either. I could have bought one for $600 with Meire plasics on it, but the actual machine was a POS. The owner didn't even show up to show it to me, it was just sitting outside of their house. Couldn't get it to fire at all, low compression, everything was rusted up or locked up, but it looked pretty lol. Too bad the plastic didn't line up better, that was the main thing I didn't like about it, and wasn't going to spend a ton of money to fix it + plastics, at that time I already had another one I paid $260 for and it was in basically the same shape except the plastics were OEM and in fair shape, with a couple of small breaks on the rear fender and a shot seat cover.

If it was closer I would go check it out :D.

yea sellers lie alot though and act like we don't know what we're talking about..
people crap they're pants when i show up and tell them there trike is a pile of garbage.
~200xguy

ps2fixer
06-15-2013, 10:29 PM
yea sellers lie alot though and act like we don't know what we're talking about..
people crap they're pants when i show up and tell them there trike is a pile of garbage.
~200xguy

Haha done that one, went to look at what was listed as a 87 warrior that just had a wiring problem, when I got there it had TONS of issues, just about every bearing worn out, engine issues, the wires tapped into, rear shock blown out etc. He was wanting like $400 for it, I ended up getting it for $125 and I probably should have walked, figured I could use the roller frame and engine parts for my other warrior. Oh yea... I found out that someone took a grinder to the vin number too... a nice sign of a stolen bike :(.