PDA

View Full Version : any one got advice on how to make my 83 honda atc 110 faster?

CMF ROYAL
06-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Hey guys been trolling this site decided to finely register. I just got a 83 honda 110 ans was wondering how i can make it faster. I am not a mechanic at all and trying to learn how to do this stuff. Sick of waiting for friends to help me. I have been rideing all my life. But always had other ppl fix stuff or do work on my toys. Need to learn to do it myself. Wana build this 3 wheeler and make it really fast. Any advice?? And like i said im not mechanicly inclined so i hope i dont make any one mad if i dont know what your talking about lol..

DasUberKraut
06-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Buy a fast trike. Don't try to turn a slow trike into a fast trike.

fcf35
06-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Gut that exhaust,clamp on filter(may have to use your intake tube so the filter will clear the tank),go up a size or two on your main jet.if your on a budget that's about as good as your gonna get.don't expect a lot of extra power but you'll notice she'll wheelie much easier.try to find you a 200x or 200s.or 200x parts to put on 200s.a 200s with 200x head or just the cam and a fatter head pipe and your in buisness.I think one of the 185's had a bigger header than the 200s use it.

CMF ROYAL
06-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Lol i got faster stuff i just wana make this one more fun to ride. Why wouldnt i want to? Ok any one else with out a dickish answer??

CMF ROYAL
06-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Thanks!! I know its not gona be the fastest thing but just trying to make it all she can be.. this thingbis in the best condition it could be. Its damn near brand new this guy bought it brand new and rode it not even 10 times he said. I bought it for 250 bucks. I couldnt belive it. Its definitly a ciol lil toy and i have read alot of good things about em. It is a great addition to my fleet for shure!!

KASEY
06-12-2013, 09:44 PM
gut that exhaust,clamp on filter(may have to use your intake tube so the filter will clear the tank),go up a size or two on your main jet.if your on a budget that's about as good as your gonna get.don't expect a lot of extra power but you'll notice she'll wheelie much easier.try to find you a 200x or 200s.or 200x parts to put on 200s.a 200s with 200x head or just the cam and a fatter head pipe and your in buisness.i think one of the 185's had a bigger header than the 200s use it.

no 200x or 200s parts will fit a 110,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so don't listen to this crap....

CMF ROYAL
06-12-2013, 09:48 PM
I read you can get a big bore kit for them?? Where would i find parts for it? Looked a few places all they had was stock parts,no raceing parts or anything.

fcf35
06-12-2013, 10:16 PM
sorry i didnt type that in for 2nd graders.i said if he wanted more speed then to look for a 200 of some kind not to use 200 parts on a 110.ill be alot more specific for you KASEY next time.

fcf35
06-12-2013, 10:35 PM
i didnt know what kind of bikes you had or i wouldnt have mentioned findind a 200.i just suggested the 200s because their reasonably priced and are faster than a 110 and not everyone has the money to go and buy any 3 wheeler they want so thats why i suggested to work with what you have.i also didnt know it was a nice bike either and i wouldnt personally tamper with a clean original bike(i save that for the fixer uppers) but its your bike not mine.i know where you coming from though because when i was younger i would try to get the most out of everything i had and ride the living hell out of them.that was the good ole days.now when i first get a new one ill giver hell for a couple weeks then tear it down restore it to my preferences and baby it from then on.i do ride all my bikes though but my nice ones only see some wheelies and an occasional drag race against my buddies atv's.