PDA

View Full Version : Newbies coming to Trike Fest

Outlaw #24
06-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Myself and the Wife are coming to Trike Fest 2013 and I need some Information , where is the Showers and the toilets, The wife only wanted to be closer to them at this years Trike Rampage :rolleyes: If that's what it takes to keep her happy then so be it :D I need to know where to go to camp close to the head :) We are deciding when to leave here and it about 8.5 hours. :( Is there wood to buy or what. :wondering When the Eagle Lands we will be staying in the Cadillac Hotel in the Escalade Room :naughty: I looked at the maps and such, is there a eatery as they stated. :p Or is it what everybody said before that it is a Cluster trailpro . Do the showers work ! :confused: We just need to know what to expect. I've heard the worst :lol: Oh Yea since I can't post, Sign me up for the Geriatric classes :( Are there shirts and stuff to purchase? :wondering I want some Raffle tickets , How much are they :D Ok I don't want to be a :postwhore
Give us a clue:welcome:

jeswinehart
06-14-2013, 10:21 PM
The showers are working and adequate and depending on where you camp, as close as a 100-150 yards.
Once you sign in at the office, turn left, go thru the "gated" area and have a look around as to where you might want to be.
If it is wet or has been raining just park out of the way and walk around and intro yourselves, you will have NO trouble finding trikers !
Please feel free to stop by my camp. White ford van under a tree on your left as you enter, riding a red 85 Bigred. I can direct you to darn near anything you might be wanting to see/know about (and I have those tickets you asked about)
Food is available at the store restaurant on week ends starting Friday afternoon and plenty of camp cooking all around with many willing to share (including myself)

john

Outlaw #24
06-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Hey, Thanks a lot John. Connie and I will look you up when we get there. We will Look you up for some tickets and decals and the such. We are looking forward to this event. I have Primarily raced the 3 wheelers since 1987 and the time has come to enjoy just riding and meeting people that share the same interests. I LIVE < BREATH< SLEEP< EAT<EVERTHING , 3 wheeler and have for most of my adult life. Somebody will have to pry my dead body off my 3 wheeler after I die because rigamortice will have set in first. We'll get the wheelers ready today. I have to install new fork seals in the wife's 3 wheeler and I won't get them until Monday.

Howdy
06-15-2013, 11:31 AM
I plan on being set up near John as well. I have a White Cargo trailer that should have a toy 3 wheeler on the roof ( 3WW Mascot ). The trailer should also have a flag or 2 flying off the top. I have the shirts and 3WW gear in the trailer.

When you go to turn into Haspin's drive and start your journey up the drive keep to the right side and be prepaired for the hill. Towards the top of the drive it curves to the right and gets steep. Then the drive starts leveling off and curves to the left. If you look straight ahead right before the left you will see John's and Hopefully my camp site. You will need to follow the curve and check in at Haspin. Be sure to let them know your with TrikeFest.
Howdy

Outlaw #24
06-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Thanks a bunch howdy. We are so pumped. We've been t for talking about this trip since January as well as other events around the country for this year. We've been putting our Touring package together for the last 4 months and are ready to go! Part of the reason for our 2013 tour is to see how these events are put together. We own a large acreage and would like to put on an event in the future. I figured the best way to learn is by participation, hence here we come.

KASEY
06-15-2013, 03:26 PM
glad you decided to make the trip! ,, I land Wednesday night and will be ready to hit full speed Thursday morning!!!! see you there.

Outlaw #24
06-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Connie and I went outside and gathered are stuff up today:) You See I/WE were so excited about going to Trike Rampage that we didn't have much with us for camping :cry: Thank God GDKarma was there. :beer So we got our crap out and cleaned it all up and set aside. We've had all our camping stuff for years but haven't been camping until this year because all of our friends come to our place to camp :D I wanted to wash the wheelers but Connie said not until tomorrow cause she wants to ride :w00t: So yes I think we are going to try and leave on Thursday morning that will put us there about 8 hours latter :lol:

Outlaw #24
06-19-2013, 11:56 PM
OK , We just got the hauler loaded and the hotel set up. We are ready to haul ass for Haspins acres in the early morning and should pull in around 3 or 4 pm. Hope everybody that is already there is having a blast and are safe! Se ya all...

Outlaw #24
06-20-2013, 07:38 AM
Up and ready to go. Leaving at 7 am