PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys who are flying in...

atc350xer
06-17-2013, 04:52 PM
I am bringing a two room tent that I won't need... anyone need housing while there?

keister
06-17-2013, 05:34 PM
I am bringing a two room tent that I won't need... anyone need housing while there?

Dude, your bumper is gonna be dragging and throwing sparks. You're gonna look like Kramer on I 70 throwing stuff out of a mail van to lighten the load.

keister
06-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Ooops, just remembered I have an extra tent packed too. :wondering

3wheeled roofer
06-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Not sure if I will need it but we will see. No need for tent if it don't rain. Its supposed to be fairly cool during the days and cool at night so probably be sleepin under the stars. you guys have stars out there right?lol wont be sleeping much from what Im to understand. cant rightly sleep much waitin for wed anyway. thanks guys

atc350xer
06-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Dude, your bumper is gonna be dragging and throwing sparks. You're gonna look like Kramer on I 70 throwing stuff out of a mail van to lighten the load.
Test run last night. Fully loaded van, 250sx, 110, and trail 90 on the trailer... it was like buttah.

jeswinehart
06-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Not sure if I will need it but we will see. No need for tent if it don't rain. Its supposed to be fairly cool during the days and cool at night so probably be sleepin under the stars. you guys have stars out there right?lol wont be sleeping much from what Im to understand. cant rightly sleep much waitin for wed anyway. thanks guys

If it don't rain you it still would be advisable to get squatter rights to one of those tents. That Haspin dust shows NO mercy day or night. A very close comparison would haft be the dust storms out west, only with Indiana clay.

atc350xer
06-17-2013, 10:38 PM
I may have a spare sleeping bag too... are you guys going to need this kind of stuff? I assume you don't have a bedroll carry on...

3wheeled roofer
06-17-2013, 11:02 PM
only speaking for myself but john swinehart has set me up with bed roll and ice chest. Thanks again John see you all early Thursday morning.

I may need a tent tho....I just read johns post. I don't mind the dust in my face while riding but not sleeping.