PDA

View Full Version : $550 86 TRI-Z Cadillac ,MI and new rear fender for $175

nd4speed
06-20-2013, 03:17 AM
NOT MINE OR MY AD

http://nmi.craigslist.org/rvs/3874911513.html

Up for sale is my 1986 Yamaha Tri Z 250 3-wheeler. I bought it just over 2 years ago. It ran good the first week I bought it and it hasn't been started since. I had big plans to restore it back to mint original condition and I just ran out of motivation and parked it in the back of the garage to collect dust. I didn't even try to start it today when I rolled it out because it will need new gas and all the fluids checked, etc., so I am selling it as is not running.
It will come with another axle and rear sprocket hub, brand new o-ring chain, new clutch cable, new OEM clutch and brake levers, new rear axle bearings and seals, original thumb throttle (has twist on it now), and a few other odds and ends I have accumalated.
There is no doubt this will need some TLC to get back to tip top shape. Rear brake will need put back on and I would probably replace all of the parts that I have listed above. After that, it is just aesthetics. The rear fenders are very rough, every thing else could probably just be cleaned or painted.
I am asking $550 Firm. I have a whole lot more tied up into it, but I also realize it is not running.
Serious inquiries only please. Please call 231-920-3548 for information or send me an email.
Sold with bill of sale only, no title.

I also have for sale seperately a DG Perfomance Expansion Chamber for $100 firm and a brand new set of original rear fenders, shipped direct from Yamaha for $175 firm.