PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happend to These Forum Users?

coolpool
07-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Thought I'd start a thread about users who don't seem to be on anymore. I wonder if they left the sport or maybe are lying low for awhile? Feel free to post about folks you are wondering about:

For me, I haven't seen anything from BCRedneck for a while; sure miss his entertaining posts and crazy builds.

bkm
07-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Bcredneck never left, he just changed his screen name to El Camexican

Mr_RPM
07-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Not that anyone cares but I'm not online often anymore because I got a job at my local gunstore/gunsmith. I have been into guns more then trikes lately. I still use the big red and 200s all the time and took them to bundy hill twice (the weekends around trike circus...dammit) for my first time. Bundy hill is awesome and basically just as fun as silverlake sand dunes just at 1/4th the hassle and cost. The 110 is all apart right now and we plan on splitting the case eventually to finally figure out what my shifting issue is. Sucks how time flies by and its still just sitting :(

whyzee
07-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Good thread !
@ BKM. hilarious!
I wonder what happened to edog , Mindy mart and Adam from eBay . Not sure of their screen names but they were big players for awhile, at least on eBay .

RIDE-RED 250r
07-06-2013, 09:17 PM
I haven't seen DAMMIT in quite some time... Been wondering about that. Isn't he a Mod too??

atc007
07-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Brian, That was absolutely freakin classic. You have no idea ! We'll have to start a VW section to keep you around !! El Is down there carefully crafting a very well laid response... We wait...Actually,,, I think Bc's been not around long enough EL may have not have ever seen his genius ingenuity ,we'll call it : )) Great thread Coolpool.

yamaha225dr
07-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Edog helped me out a lot when I had my Yamaha 225dr and sold me some parts as well. It would be nice to chit chat with him again.

El Camexican
07-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Brian, That was absolutely freakin classic. You have no idea ! We'll have to start a VW section to keep you around !! El Is down there carefully crafting a very well laid response... We wait...Actually,,, I think Bc's been not around long enough EL may have not have ever seen his genius ingenuity ,we'll call it : )) Great thread Coolpool.

Bingo! I have no clue who that is, or why you clowns are giggling about it:confused:. Just read this tread for the first time a few seconds ago, so please fill in the blanks!

PS. He darn well better be good looking and have an IQ bigger than his shoe size!

bkm
07-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Yeah I'd say handsome is an understatement and an iq that would make Einstein blush.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/123675-rotax-399-in-a-hard-tail?highlight=350x

With all the picture gone it really does it no justice, but some of the reading is pretty comical.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/137901-street-legal-mini-trike-build-(or-at-least-i-hope-its-legal)/page2?highlight=350x

This one is classic bc. I wish I could find the one where he broke his arm and moved either the clutch to the throttle side or the throttle to the clutch side so he could ride with one arm.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/123115-350x-no-brakes-not-good/page2?highlight=350x

bkm
07-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Awful suspicious bc stops posting and this Camexican guy comes around.lol

Mickey Dunlap
07-10-2013, 12:51 PM
I don't know much about the past members that have been banned,but I do know this one and I'm sure he is laughing at this.lol

atc007
07-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Brian ,,it has been a L O N G day. This was great to come home too lol. El says he moved South from Canada,,maybe he isn't really TRYING to hide anything.lol.. Sure hope you know we are kidding El !!!! On a serious note,, I missed SOME of the bed frame frames. Yes,seriously !! BUT, I truly did like his posts what I saw of them,and was sometimes impressed. Always entertaining :)

bkm
07-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah El, his threads were priceless to say the least. It seems his last login was back in Feb.

captainweezy
07-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah I'd say handsome is an understatement and an iq that would make Einstein blush.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/123675-rotax-399-in-a-hard-tail?highlight=350x

With all the picture gone it really does it no justice, but some of the reading is pretty comical.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/137901-street-legal-mini-trike-build-(or-at-least-i-hope-its-legal)/page2?highlight=350x

This one is classic bc. I wish I could find the one where he broke his arm and moved either the clutch to the throttle side or the throttle to the clutch side so he could ride with one arm.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/123115-350x-no-brakes-not-good/page2?highlight=350x

I am dying to see pics.

atc007
07-10-2013, 09:09 PM
I didn't go through the links. Were there any bed frame, frames ,in there Brian? He did at least TWO lol. But again, he was a go getter. I hate to think he succumbed to one of his " Builds"...

rg97
07-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Go to the last few pages of trikesylvania, all those members are gone. Most of the posts there are from '02 though, 11 years ago :eek:
The last i saw of dammit was in august of '12 when i got a reply from my PM.

El Camexican
07-11-2013, 05:07 AM
"i made my own choice when i tryed to do a donut when i was already going almost top speed" That comment right there was worth looking all all the posts:lol:. Pics would have be nice!

The guy sounds like he might be related to Red Green (look him up if you don't know who he is). Anyway, I am not him. Based on what I've read he may have done himself in while testing a project.

atc007
07-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Well that was less than spectacular! We were def only kidding . Your work is second to none. His,,,well.....

bkm
07-11-2013, 08:21 AM
I think I joked one time and said he was Fabio's alter ego one day, lol. It was in the middle of BC's heyday. There are a lot of guys you see back in old thread's with 2 and 3 thousand post's, but no longer post or haven't in years. I ran across a 480 project by a user named Bigbore, and man what a machine that was. He also had some really rare trikes like a Franks, Cagiva'a, ect.

atc007
07-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Amazing how many great people turn their head and walk away or simply change directions in their projects. Like say,, VW's...lol. If I posted the who's who list of the emails I have received in the last 3 days. I could muster up an incredible National ,circa 1985,,But they won't post,or even join.. We're all different ! There was at least one friend of BC's on here. If anyone knows who that was,get ahold of him and ask him if he knows what he's up too. You know he's building something if he's able :)

JasonB
07-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Amazing how many great people turn their head and walk away or simply change directions in their projects. Like say,, VW's...lol. If I posted the who's who list of the emails I have received in the last 3 days. I could muster up an incredible National ,circa 1985,,But they won't post,or even join.. We're all different ! There was at least one friend of BC's on here. If anyone knows who that was,get ahold of him and ask him if he knows what he's up too. You know he's building something if he's able :)

lmao that or BC met with an unfortunate end riding some snowmobile powered trike made from spare swing-set parts lmao

Thorpe
07-11-2013, 05:36 PM
One of his last posts said that he was moving for work... How about that Kawi dirtbike motor, powered atc185 he cobbed together!? He had the tools, and imagination, with zero budget... Man he was a scab artist...

atc007
07-11-2013, 05:43 PM
I am trying to think.. He had a fairly Nice bike he was cobbling. And it completely escapes me what it was?? Yamaha 250 enduro something? It was a really nice start. I haven't the time to search,,or the know how honestly lol. But,, bottom line. I miss the crap out of his posts,and the comments Brian and others had lol. LONG LIVE BC,,,,,, I hope..lol

Mickey Dunlap
07-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I must be thinking of someone else that just got back on here under a new name. Sorry that's what happens when I talk about stuff I don't know about.LOL

Hey 007 where are the pics of you new wheeler?

atc007
07-11-2013, 06:58 PM
I must be thinking of someone else that just got back on here under a new name. Sorry that's what happens when I talk about stuff I don't know about.LOL

Hey 007 where are the pics of you new wheeler?

Man,, I will be in the truck and tackle you down in less than 3 hours !!!!!!! Haven't heard from him. Guess I'm not good enough :(

On another note. I seriously wondered how you knew ol Bcredneck ! Maybe he is the secret frame builder of your latest race bike lol.. I know it was way off,but I missed the bed rails !! That's it ! He's under contract with 4 Stroke Tech ! lol

Mickey Dunlap
07-11-2013, 07:25 PM
]Man,, I will be in the truck and tackle you down in less than 3 hours !!!!!!! [/COLOR]Haven't heard from him. Guess I'm not good enough :(

On another note. I seriously wondered how you knew ol Bcredneck ! Maybe he is the secret frame builder of your latest race bike lol.. I know it was way off,but I missed the bed rails !! That's it ! He's under contract with 4 Stroke Tech ! lol

LOL You could catch me,I could out run you now I lost 2 more pounds.LOL I'm getting faster everyday!

I didn't hear back from him today either. Some people have real jobs and don't get to play all day.

atc007
07-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Poor guy. Must be tough for him..I can't imagine lol... Just keep the bullseye on that 165.. Lofty goal but what the heck !

Dirtcrasher
07-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Hey, just like the design of a perimeter frame, BC redneck was well known for his abilities using box spring bed rails :D

I miss his cobbled concoctions as well!!

El Camexican
07-11-2013, 09:55 PM
I am trying to think.. He had a fairly Nice bike he was cobbling. And it completely escapes me what it was?? Yamaha 250 enduro something? It was a really nice start. I haven't the time to search,,or the know how honestly lol. But,, bottom line. I miss the crap out of his posts,and the comments Brian and others had lol. LONG LIVE BC,,,,,, I hope..lol

Did any of this stuff ever make it to the test ride stage? There are no photos and I can't get into youtube from here. Hard to belive any of these things could have moved without the aid of a tow rope.

Speaking of whatever happened too's, is Raffa gone for good? Sure hope not.

atc007
07-11-2013, 10:24 PM
He did ride, then weld, then ride,then weld. It was a real thing of Beauty :) Raffas over on .org if ya need a fix :( :)

El Camexican
07-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Raffas over on .org if ya need a fix :( :)

I can't bring myself to go over there, I'd feel like I was cheating on a loved one.

atc007
07-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Super great place, great people, very little traffic..

DasUberKraut
07-12-2013, 08:34 AM
BC is one guy I want on my side in a zombie apocalypse.

I've been on .org once.... To register. LOL. Not nearly as great a place as 3WW.

RIDE-RED 250r
07-13-2013, 10:34 PM
"i made my own choice when i tryed to do a donut when i was already going almost top speed" That comment right there was worth looking all all the posts:lol:. Pics would have be nice!

The guy sounds like he might be related to Red Green (look him up if you don't know who he is). Anyway, I am not him. Based on what I've read he may have done himself in while testing a project.

"If the women don't find ya handsome, at least they'll find ya handy...". LMAO!

El Camexican
07-16-2013, 08:41 AM

No need for our friend to seek help on his project on other sites. I just happened to see a movie the other day that featured a VW with every buggy option one could ever want and it should even wow outside the box thinkers like BCredneck. Sorry, but I couldn't find an English version. Bryan, let me know if you need any lanterns, I know a guy;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLtD8f4yS-w

Dirtcrasher
07-16-2013, 08:26 PM
I can't bring myself to go over there, I'd feel like I was cheating on a loved one.

They have their share of a-holes as well as us.

It's just boring in comparison to here at 3WW.

I enjoy helping someone with a complex question or a simple question. I'd rather they ask than blow up another trike.

We all share the same passion I just enjoy the traffic here and MINTY pissed me me off at .org for about a year or so self editing my post. In reality, all our little spats sort themselves out. We are ALL trikers no matter what site it is.

He should have been tossed as a mod but I just didn't post for a long time.

Both sites are trying to achieve the same goal as far as restoring and or making all these hybrids so we all win.......

daniel_250r
07-18-2013, 11:36 PM
im back from the dead too if it matters

threewheelin-feelin
07-19-2013, 12:15 AM
in feb of next year i will have been a member here for 10 years. i know i started chatting in the chat room a year or two before i joined to forum. i remember alot of old members like waterpumper86, kilborg, lots of nothing, atc crazy, mywifeknowseverything, edog, DAMMIT these are just a few i remember off the top of my head that i never see anymore

atc007
07-19-2013, 08:09 AM
No need for our friend to seek help on his project on other sites. I just happened to see a movie the other day that featured a VW with every buggy option one could ever want and it should even wow outside the box thinkers like BCredneck. Sorry, but I couldn't find an English version. Bryan, let me know if you need any lanterns, I know a guy;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLtD8f4yS-w

English dammit ! Speak English ! What movie is that from? I have yet to see a Chuck Norris film... Yeah,yeah,I know, It's time to start! I Love Gossit jr !

El Camexican
07-19-2013, 09:51 AM
English dammit ! Speak English ! What movie is that from? I have yet to see a Chuck Norris film... Yeah,yeah,I know, It's time to start! I Love Gossit jr !

I think it’s called Firewalker. The opening scene features a rat dune buggy adorned with a bunch of Chinese lanterns and others assorted craap. From there it’s pretty much all downhill.:lol:

oldskool83
07-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Huffa, chris200x....and EDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going back to 2005ish here.

however in order to keep users names down I would set somthing up 1 year since last long in email goes out saying username will be deleted if not active in the next 30 days. most people disapear once they are out of the sport or get new machines.

YAMAHA_Jim
07-19-2013, 07:44 PM
,,,and what if we just dont feel like talkin too much???

just ben
07-19-2013, 09:23 PM
,,,and what if we just dont feel like talkin too much???then don't. I think the thread was more about users that posted a lot and have since disappeared.

roostin atc
07-20-2013, 04:20 PM
DR DEATH. And now its time

Chazz of Blades
07-28-2013, 03:08 PM
I wonder where old 'Of Blades went off too. Something about moving to Atlanta and not getting to wheel anymore. I sure hope he's okay, Such an outstanding individual with a penchant for making ladies undergarments explode.

rdlsz24
07-29-2013, 10:52 AM
DR DEATH. And now its time

haha I was waiting for Dr. Death to come up in here. classic

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/74804-Tiger-250-The-Beast-from-the-%28North%29East

Rob

honda200xguy
07-29-2013, 01:33 PM
"and now it's time for Dr. Death"

haha and his sick tiger

Dr. Death
11-13-2013, 03:58 PM
First off, let me apologize. I want to apologize to all my fans for keeping you waiting, wondering, and wanting. But like many of the finer things in life, Dr. Death can only be enjoyed on the very rarest of occasions, those occasions that truly call for something special. I would also like to apologize to all the users on 3ww, the grown men that are kept up at night, sometimes dreaming, sometimes fearing, but always knowing - I am truly sorry that no matter how sick or rare or special or legit you think your wheeler may be, at best it will only be number 2... and now is the time for Dr. Death.

Liquid-Darkness
11-13-2013, 06:59 PM
I was absent of this forum for about 3-4 years these last few years. I was on but moved and had to sell the toys to pay bills. Now I am back full throttle and ready to trike. On here every day and thank god the mods found my old account so I don't have to wait two months to post!!! I am so happy I came back to this place. Its really one of a kind.

keister
11-14-2013, 02:04 PM
First off, let me apologize...... and now is the time for Dr. Death.

FACT: He shows up every couple years and cracks me up!

oldskool83
11-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Dr. Death was on yesterday so i talked to him for 30 seconds since its always time for Dr. Death and he agreed.

Blown 331
11-15-2013, 10:21 AM
I was wondering what happened to wickedfinger and olschoolin86. Both were mods.

jays375
11-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Crap I missed Dr Death!Now that there is one funny dude.He must be a creeper.Mention his name and he appears.

82300R
11-15-2013, 09:16 PM
I was wondering what happened to wickedfinger and olschoolin86. Both were mods. :beer Oldschoolin? Boy did he stay on my ass when I first showed up here.......:D

Blown 331
11-15-2013, 09:20 PM
:beer Oldschoolin? Boy did he stay on my ass when I first showed up here.......:D

Same here! He was converting a 400ex to a 3 wheeler. He was able to ride it but I don't think he got much farther than that. Id like an update on that.

Dirtcrasher
11-16-2013, 03:45 AM
I doubt he liked it much...............

threewheelin-feelin
11-16-2013, 04:40 PM
First off, let me apologize. I want to apologize to all my fans for keeping you waiting, wondering, and wanting. But like many of the finer things in life, Dr. Death can only be enjoyed on the very rarest of occasions, those occasions that truly call for something special. I would also like to apologize to all the users on 3ww, the grown men that are kept up at night, sometimes dreaming, sometimes fearing, but always knowing - I am truly sorry that no matter how sick or rare or special or legit you think your wheeler may be, at best it will only be number 2... and now is the time for Dr. Death.

Dr. Death came back for the millions.......and millions of Dr. deaths fans

edog
01-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Been awhile, Loved Dr DEATH!

edog
01-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Edog helped me out a lot when I had my Yamaha 225dr and sold me some parts as well. It would be nice to chit chat with him again.

Thanks, what's been up?!?!

rg97
01-12-2014, 02:08 AM
Well if you type in rattle can then it substitutes to rattle can. I'm guessing that there is something behind that.

fabiodriven
01-12-2014, 02:22 AM
It's funny how some guys disappear. I remember Indy650, he was a good guy. BigGreenMachine was another, just gone. I could think of a lot more as well.

edog
01-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Well if you type in rattle can then it substitutes to rattle can. I'm guessing that there is something behind that.

Ya, something like that!

wheelsforheels
01-13-2014, 09:26 PM
I don't post much. I have had the wheelers since 1976. Got my first brand new 110, spanking new in1979. I prefer 110's and 125's. The suspension stuff??? I have a new(old) 200, sitting out in the driveway getting snowed on, and that one has a suspension. I prefer a 90 or 110 anytime. These machines take me places where I cannot walk, hence my moniker.

dickieg89
01-19-2014, 04:28 PM
My ears were ringing....

hillbilly 200x
01-19-2014, 09:34 PM
Sometimes life's changs and it takes things away from you that you don't want to give up. I know that's what happens with me. Took a small bussine over last March and had to sell off the bikes in order to pay first and last at the shop. Kinda a bummer but you got to do what you got to do in order to move forward in life. Hehe now I have a nice big shop with heat and a/c to work in on the weekend.

fabiodriven
01-19-2014, 11:49 PM
Dickie! You're the man! I still owe you one for getting that kick start taken care of for me.

petesatc
01-21-2014, 05:09 AM
edog you are alive!!!! i think alot of reasons you don't see some of the original members because the same threads go round and round ,questions have been answered many times before.......i have been on here from the beginning in 02 didn't resister until 03 because there was not much point before, as you would get like one post a day if you were lucky.....how things have changed.......

edog
01-21-2014, 07:10 PM
edog you are alive!!!! i think alot of reasons you don't see some of the original members because the same threads go round and round ,questions have been answered many times before.......i have been on here from the beginning in 02 didn't resister until 03 because there was not much point before, as you would get like one post a day if you were lucky.....how things have changed.......

Still have all your wonderful ATC?!?!??!

petesatc
01-22-2014, 05:30 AM
Still have all your wonderful ATC?!?!??!

yes i do..... showroom coming soon......good to hear from you buddy!!

edog
01-22-2014, 08:01 PM
yes i do..... showroom coming soon......good to hear from you buddy!!

Sweet!!!, can't wait for the pics!!!!!

Thorpe
05-15-2014, 09:29 AM
Whatever happened to bigworm626?

350XJEDI
05-17-2014, 01:18 AM
Time to start a budget build , and get back on three wheels

BigGreenMachine
12-18-2015, 10:09 AM
What about Jeb with his great Tecate knowledge!? Long gone from these pages. Tri-Z_Jim was another cagey old timer!

Howdy, Swinehart, Mik6, Tri-Z_Jim, trikeaholic,Bill_X_R

I'm still alive, still have my T3 and will rebuild it in time.

RIDE-RED 250r
12-18-2015, 05:11 PM
MIK6 is still around. He posts now and then.

MIK6
12-19-2015, 03:16 PM
I'm still here!! Still on tecates too!