PDA

View Full Version : Show me smoke!

BigGreenMachine
12-23-2003, 12:21 AM
Everyone likes to do burnouts but who has bragging rights for the smokiest burnout on their trike, quad or dirtbike?

Yeah I just wanna see some cool pics but doesn't everyone? LOL

speed20
12-23-2003, 12:35 AM
there was one on .org that showed a heavily modified 250R i believe....he said he was just blowing off some steam! lol

HemiChallenger71
12-23-2003, 01:03 AM
Burn outs dont work well on my 250R, I can never hit the power band and hold my front brake and if I pop the clutch with my weight over the front tire I still do a wheelstand. I could do burnouts on my Blaster super easy though.

CHAINSAW
12-23-2003, 01:26 AM
tires cost to much for me to just burn them up.. :rolleyes:

NOS_350X
12-23-2003, 02:06 AM
tires cost to much for me to just burn them up.. :rolleyes:

I second that.

Bumb
12-23-2003, 09:42 AM
I dont have front brakes so I cant do them.

Trikeaholic
12-23-2003, 10:17 AM
I did a WICKED one on my tiger. The old flat track rubber really worked good for burnouts. I didnt mean to do it, but once it started, I just kinda let it go and it was pretty wild. Too bad no pics..............

TimSr
12-23-2003, 10:50 AM
I nominate the TriZ Jim "sweeping the pavillion with a Blaster" video on the Trikefest CD.

Bill X_R
12-23-2003, 11:42 AM
Got one

TRI-Zbrian
12-23-2003, 11:49 AM
lol there is this swimming place we have in my home toun ware you jump off of a bridge into a gorge below into fast moving water and every summer its jam packed with colledge hotties and i will alwase drive down there on my tri z and park the front tire up against one of the bridge suport beems and smoke the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of my tires threw all the gears and the whole time they are cheering and trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and yelling yeah burn em lol i love it :twisted: i guess im an attention junky if there is a hot female around i will do pretty much anything to show off for her lol im going to get my self seriosly hurt one of these days
:twisted: lol (im in it for the chicks) :twisted:

ATCRYDER
12-23-2003, 07:01 PM
................ :-P ..............

Two men to take that beast to do a burn-out.

TeCaTe_MaN
12-24-2003, 12:20 AM
i should take a pic of one of mine...just park the front up against a car tire or a brick wall and hold the brake and it wont go anywhere. ;)

Honda300ex
12-24-2003, 11:21 AM
You should of seen what i did with my stock tires.. I put some blocks in front of my tires then stood on the front bumper in 5th gear put alittle bleach down.. You couldnt see the back of the quad.. Now i got some 400ex tires taht are bald and keep going flat, I might mount them back up for alitle fun hehehehe

TRI-Zbrian
12-24-2003, 12:12 PM
when i scan my pics of me doing a minit long burnout in my camaro ill post them for you lol you can hardely see the car when im done and then i take off up the road with the tires still smoldering another 200 feet no line locks or nuthen you will love the pics :twisted:

x.system
12-25-2003, 08:01 PM
Heres one from a stunt show we did this summer.

Bill X_R
12-26-2003, 05:57 PM

LOL...Umm was that show "sanctioned" or just a drive by? I only ask because of the gaurdrail and the low grade pic. either way...cool shot!

x.system
12-26-2003, 08:43 PM

LOL...Umm was that show "sanctioned" or just a drive by? I only ask because of the gaurdrail and the low grade pic. either way...cool shot!

This was at a local drag strip. The picture was actually captured off from some video a friend was doing at the show. He also captured some pics from a video crash I had that same day.

ATC crazy
12-27-2003, 05:30 PM
Man...If only I got a pic of me on my Foreman doing a burn-out at a friends house. Mind you...I had my brand new tires on, and they put off some very nice smoke clouds. ;)

I did it on a wooden pallet with a peice of plywood nailed on top of it. Just park the front against a tree and start off in 2nd...shift to 3rd...and man does she throw off some smoke :twisted:

If I remember right...My_87SX watched me do one in the road a while back...

CHAINSAW
12-28-2003, 02:45 AM
Here is a pic of me doing a wheelie on my street bike..

http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/119685-normal_memorial_r2_c2_f3.jpg

TRI-Zbrian
12-28-2003, 02:55 AM
lol lol i hope that isnt realy you lol i dont no how any of your machines would even pull you around lol omg that is messed up looking lol

3 weelin geezer
12-28-2003, 02:08 PM
which one is the bike? That picture has GOT to be fake! Like that one of the truck with the atv on a trailer jumping a river. Was that one for the Huevos vidios? I just couldnt do the crashes on those videos. What a waste of a good bike. Not to mention the Ozzy wannabe's. Splat! Which reminds me, do those street bikes have some sticker in a visible place disclaiming liability if you fall off or crash doing stunts like those? Including letting a fat person ride it in an upright position?

J.D.
12-28-2003, 02:54 PM
Jesus Christ your a fat mother CHAINSAW!!! LOOSE SOME WEIGHT!

ATC crazy
12-28-2003, 09:43 PM
That poor bike... :( :( :( Ever hear of a diet CHAINSAW??