PDA

View Full Version : help with replacement parts, headlight, front brake lever, front n rear plastics

machineman89
07-08-2013, 09:41 PM
so took my 86 honda 200s out camping this weekend and put her through her paces, semi new synthetic oil and plug, maybe 20 hours tops on plug n oil and partial carb rebuild, runs rather well, love the dam thing, any how i let a few ppl try it out and well.....i need a new brake lever, pull start handle, and headlight and my front and rear plastics are rather beat up after my friends brother drove the trike off a cliff...... :( ... i swomped it with water the day before, pulled the plug and changed the oil and got it running again jus fine....fine enough to send it to its other injuries.... soo i guess iam wondering if i should upgrade the brake levers now that one is sheared off and where to look since its a cable draw brake and i use the bike on trails and really would like to upgrade the front light any way possible but dunno if i can with the charging system the bike has.... and where can i get a new pull start handle???? any advice...or jabbing for letting some randoms mess with my trike perfectly welcomed :D

-matthew

dmfaulks85
07-10-2013, 03:32 AM
eBay is the best place IMO.

machineman89
07-11-2013, 11:49 PM
sounds good, any idea what a alternative to lighting is???? i picked up 2 of these http://www.amazon.com/LEDSTORE-Power-Light-Trailer-Tractor/dp/B00BBFBM5U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1373600726&sr=8-2&keywords=ledstore+20w+high+power+cree+led and i guess i burned them up in 5 minutes or so.... i dunno what went wrong with them but one came with a screw rolling around the inside of it and both are dead after i treid to hook it up to my trike....any clue what i did wrong????