PDA

View Full Version : Trike improvement ideas?

onedollartrike
07-11-2013, 11:35 PM
I got a 1985 honda atc 125 this past fall and I have a ton of fun riding! I ride a 4 wheeler all day at work and its actually fun to switch back to a 3 wheeler and just ride! I have buddies that have been wanting to go to some atv parks and ride their 4 wheelers and would like to carry my trike and tag along. I know I know, it's a 125 so I shouldn't expect much but does anyone have any ideas on improvements of mods I could do to keep up or make my trike more appealing for a mud or trail ride? I was pretty lucky this past hunting season and didnt get stuck the 1st time even in Louisiana gumbo mud. Just put the front tire in a rut and didnt let up. I got everywhere the 4wheelers in camp did, and in style I might add!

Cujo909
07-12-2013, 01:47 AM
What job do u have that you ride four wheelers all day? I want a job were u work. As far as the question goes... My
Thought goes to getting a bigger three wheeler. I have seen a lot of people tie up emotions to a object and dump the money with unsatisfying results. I know this doesn't really help but really enjoy the trike for the purpose Honda built it. If You want faster ect just get bigger.

DasUberKraut
07-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Put a 185s / 200s front end on it and some Kenda Bear Claws.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w33/Duggalo/IMG_20130419_163053_939_zpseaab9d4f.jpg