PDA

View Full Version : 350x parts 4sale/trade

6speedthumper
07-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Thinking about selling all that I have for the 350x build I was going to do. My sister's 250ex is in need of suspension help, and I have too many projects to commit anything to the X. So... I'm interested in either someone buying all that I have, or, trading it for some +2 arms and maybe some extended rear wheel hubs for the EX.

I have: complete '85 engine (already disassembled), 2nd 85 flywheel, complete Vesrah gasket kit, all misc o-rings/engine seals from Honda (cam plug, exhuast studs + nuts, and kicker shaft bushing included), EBC DRC kit, DID timing chain, and factory service manual.

I was going to put it in a 300ex chassis. I have an '02 300ex frame, in pretty good condition, and I ordered the Powroll conversion installation kit (still waiting on the damn thing).

I hate to part with it, but, I just can't commit to it at the moment. I also need to get that stiff ass, narrow, EX handling better. I'm actually taking a loss for the trade of the arms compared to what I have in everything.

ASR offers +2 arms for $408 on ebay, that far less then what I have in parts, that is what I'd take for all the 350x parts.

jimthetruckdriv
07-15-2013, 07:35 PM
What all do u have, just the motor

6speedthumper
07-15-2013, 07:54 PM
I have everything listed above. There are pics in my new member thread. Crank has some surface rust on the lobes, but, nothing that won't clean up with some marvel and scotchbrite pad. ALL BEARINGS are good and tight! Absolutely ZERO pitting, rust, or looseness in any bearing. Cylinder needs borings (has rust), and it needs new valves and guides. Bore the cylinder, new piston kit, new valves, new guides, and use all the engine parts I have, and it will be ready to run. Trans goes into and out of every gear, no damage on anything I have seen. I also have the oil cooler and lines for it.

6speedthumper
07-15-2013, 10:49 PM
Just an update. I found something on craigslist a couple hours from me that can trurn this around for me. Not getting my hopes up yet, but, once I call in the morning I will know for sure. I hate to start this thread only to pull it down, but, if I get what I found it will save me so much money I can continue with this build. Keeping fingers crossed...