PDA

View Full Version : Ummmm,, Ok,seriously??,wow,she is honestly serious,and probably will breed......

atc007
07-16-2013, 04:05 PM
You can't make this stuff up,,listen to the girl { the DJ's sidekick}giggling When they start realizing this poor girl is actually DEAD SERIOUS... I am STILL speechless..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=142276049253681&set=vb.100004138602743&type=2&theater

thestud25
07-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Is there a YouTube link by chance? I cannot view this on my iPad otherwise.

Dirtcrasher
07-16-2013, 08:19 PM
My god, she must be blond.........

No disrespect to the lovely ladies of 3WW! :D

atc007
07-16-2013, 08:25 PM
I have no clue. I'm surprised this link worked! It is WORTH finding. THis woman TRULY believes that wherever the deer crossing signs are. The state officials PUT them there for the DEER. And the deer HAVE to cross the road there!!!! It will split your side,and make you just pity her at the same time..

Dirtcrasher
07-16-2013, 08:35 PM
Bill, deer actually read the handbook on drivers education so she may be correct.

I saw one dear fail the permit test and he immediately hopped on the highway committing suicide.

We need another book in braille for people and deer to read that cannot see while they are driving :lol:

And don't forget about the turtles, chipmunks, squirrels and other small animals and rodents that read those signs :D

just ben
07-16-2013, 09:25 PM
I happen to agree that they should move the crossings to more rural areas. I mean really? make the deer walk all that extra distance to cross on a highway? They could just use the school crossings ,The kids only use them in the morning and the afternoon anyway and not at all the whole summer. It makes the most sense to me

atc007
07-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Can you just imagine... THEY /she walks amongst us !!

90guy
07-16-2013, 09:40 PM
That my friends is a women from my great state of ND :cry: Some people I tell you what. I remember listening to the radio when she was saying that had me wondering what in the world.

sanchez
07-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Not to say i,ve been every ware but from my perspective us 3wheeler people actuality seem to have more going on inthe great ( mine is turning gray, from them) north. Most peaple in cali think dealing with eathquakes mudslides and tsunami is worth no rain in july and august, i work out hear but 2 days after it rains i,m in a dust bowl. How is that better than a few rainstorms. The worst is in those places ( gas is cheaper in these parts of town) their is some disaster with so many childen they can only remember the names babie girl and little hansom to refer to the hord that falls out of a minivan about like my old one. Then tryes selling off her dairy from wic to buy lotto scratchers and try to bum a smoke( ac on windows up) not that it hapened like that or somthing. Thats just coming back this year from TF. Not to stray but using the name of religion for such acts should be treason. But given the time or when directing labor necessity to question their thoughts the way their answers come out with litte direction, then one or two questions and a 4g tablet for fact check, terrible to see a bubble burst, ignorance seems to be bliss, unfortunately a burden on the rest. To everyone reading this hear, we already buck convention, the stated norm. That distillation of free thinking passionate peaple, is why we end up bickering then raising a beverage at TF together. After all we don't all get to be blissfully ignoran. The rest of us drink

honda200xguy
07-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Not to say i,ve been every ware but from my perspective us 3wheeler people actuality seem to have more going on inthe great ( mine is turning gray, from them) north. Most peaple in cali think dealing with eathquakes mudslides and tsunami is worth no rain in july and august, i work out hear but 2 days after it rains i,m in a dust bowl. How is that better than a few rainstorms. The worst is in those places ( gas is cheaper in these parts of town) their is some disaster with so many childen they can only remember the names babie girl and little hansom to refer to the hord that falls out of a minivan about like my old one. Then tryes selling off her dairy from wic to buy lotto scratchers and try to bum a smoke( ac on windows up) not that it hapened like that or somthing. Thats just coming back this year from TF. Not to stray but using the name of religion for such acts should be treason. But given the time or when directing labor necessity to question their thoughts the way their answers come out with litte direction, then one or two questions and a 4g tablet for fact check, terrible to see a bubble burst, ignorance seems to be bliss, unfortunately a burden on the rest. To everyone reading this hear, we already buck convention, the stated norm. That distillation of free thinking passionate peaple, is why we end up bickering then raising a beverage at TF together. After all we don't all get to be blissfully ignoran. The rest of us drink

?????????????

sp8twn
07-23-2013, 11:45 PM
WOW!!!!! is she really serious,,,:crazy:or just that dumb,,:wondering

TxPowderCoater
07-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Can you just imagine... THEY /she walks amongst us !!

its painfully obvious we live amongst trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro for brains idiots, I mean, really, look who they re-elected to run the country