PDA

View Full Version : More info on trikefest 2014...

Akracing
07-18-2013, 07:22 AM
I looked but could not find the info... How much does it cost to attend trikefest? Do trikes need to be registered and insured? Is it per person or do you rent a campsite?

just ben
07-18-2013, 07:36 AM
this year cost me 55.00 from tues-sat. per person. no reg. or insurance needed

Akracing
07-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Awesome... Just curious so I can make plans... We are gonna come down next year... Im getting married next Aug, so I told my best man i would rather have people come down to trikfest then have a bachelor party here... I'm working on redoing a 250R now...

3Queen
07-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Well hope to see you there.. It is a fun time..

Akracing
07-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Sounds perfect.... Its funny cause I've have been telling a bunch of my friends about it and showing them pics from the trikefest 2013 thread and everyone wants to know why we have never went before lol Looks like some good ole redneck fun...So far we have 10 people that want to go...

Akracing
08-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Lol that's too funny.... O well should be fun I'm am looking forward to it all the pics from this years looks like a good time... I gotta get these trikes done though... or I'll be pedaling a big wheel around lol

Dirtcrasher
09-01-2013, 11:09 PM
The girl at the beer store sure was cute :D

hoosierlogger
09-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Lol that's too funny.... O well should be fun I'm am looking forward to it all the pics from this years looks like a good time... I gotta get these trikes done though... or I'll be pedaling a big wheel around lol

big wheel or fat cat we dont care. LOL

Louis Mielke
09-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Gentlemen I'd like to remind you all that while in general there is some drinking and some innocent shenanigans such as fireworks and the like, 3WheelerWorld and Trikefest in general tries to promote a family friendly environment. We encourage attendees to keep the enjoyment of their beverages and socializing low key and to please be respectful of others while attending.

While the website and it's staff can not dictate what you do at a public/private riding park that you pay to enter and enjoy let it be known that 3WheelerWorld and Trikefest do not condone bringing adult entertainment to our event as many attendees have their families and small children in attendance. Please keep this in mind and be respectful. We also encourage conversation of such ideas be kept private. Many magazines and other authorities in the off road community often lurk these forums and we do not desire anyone to read idle and often jesting conversation on these boards to falsely represent what we're trying to promote, responsible and family appropriate events and conversation.