PDA

View Full Version : Hello Mr. & Mrs. America & All The Ships At Sea!

Vealmonkey
07-21-2013, 10:29 PM
For those that know of this and can read, "Elvis Has Left The Building"!

El Camexican
07-21-2013, 11:08 PM
Ok, you just made me read a bunch of wikipedia links about Walter Winchell, but I still don't get it.

Vealmonkey
07-22-2013, 07:01 AM
Sort of an inside joke, but keep your eyes open and you'll see. Don't want to give it all away yet.

El Camexican
07-22-2013, 09:15 AM
Ok, I thought maybe this was some sort of attempt to revive Dr. Death

Vealmonkey
07-22-2013, 01:27 PM
Hey, That's my hero you're talking about there. Seriously, I really enjoyed the guy. And he does, or at least did, have a really cool Tiger.

bkm
07-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Hey, That's my hero you're talking about there. Seriously, I really enjoyed the guy. And he does, or at least did, have a really cool Tiger.I agree. He an uncanny ability to ruffle many feathers on here. Reading the old threads with him are great.

atc007
07-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Well, it certainly IS time for Dr Death. The parakeet has left the cage.. Can't wait to see what this elusive trip reveals Pat !

bkm
07-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Well.......

atc007
07-27-2013, 04:01 PM
Now,,WHY would you post that TODAY !? lol. Give ya a hint Brian, Go over to org,and poke around :)Pretty cool stuff ,and I hope they have fun:)

El Camexican
08-14-2013, 11:46 PM
How long is this gonna take?:wondering

threewheelin-feelin
08-15-2013, 12:41 AM
im lost.....

Vealmonkey
08-15-2013, 02:29 AM
Well, the whole deal really was about the Tiger 250 racing in Ashtabula Ohio at the Nats. The Tiger ended up finishing 3rd in the Vintage B main. Pretty cool figuring Eric only had a week to get the Tiger sorted out. Mainly change out the front disc with the disc from the Tiger 500 and had to get the high speed jetting sorted out. With the jets and help of a few fellow racers, jetting was sorted out and the Tiger 250 finished well with no major incidents and tons of interest. Then, the following week, Eric took the Tiger 250 to the 8th mile oval at Owego NY and finished 3rd again. The Tiger once again doing well for a dinosaur with major creds going to Eric with all his enthusiasm, and finishing 3rd once again against a seasoned rider and a larger displacement machine. Eric and the Tiger were once again well received by all. The riders put on another excellent showing and were asked to come back again, they were so popular. There is another race that I would really like to see Eric put the 250 in, but I'm not sure if his job obligations will allow it, but it would certainly be nice. There has been discussions of getting the 3rd Tiger up and running, but it probably wouldn't look quite as nice as the other 250. Special thanks to all that have helped get the Tiger 250 going. Mostly to Eric and his family. I've also received many nice compliments on the Tigers' appearance and the fact that we've even put it out there. Met some nice people over the internet from them seeing the Tiger at both the races and talking to Eric and his family, who also deserve tons of thanks for letting the Tiger share time with them as well and for giving tons of support to Eric. There are lots of pics and vids from several people on both websites showing all the racers. And thanks for keeping me in the loop about what all went on at the tracks. Thanks also to Raffa for putting up pics and vids and results very quickly as soon as he had the chance and helping Eric with jets and jetting. Thanks to everyone that showed up and supported the events too.

El Camexican
08-15-2013, 10:31 AM
I admire anyone who puts something that rare into a competitive event. Would love to see some pics.

jays375
08-15-2013, 05:43 PM
I was shocked to see it on the line with me.First one I ever saw.When I texted my buddies that there was a Tiger in my class they were all mad.Said they should have come out to Ohio.Think Keister had to buy a picture at the track he said.Nobody would believe him he was racing against a Tiger.Eric is a nice guy and did a good job.He told me it wasn't the easiest thing to ride,real animal.Big thanks to the both of you for putting the Tiger out on the track.