PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Las Vegas

UlsterATCFan
08-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Hey all, I'm going to Vegas on Friday for 5 or 6 days, if any of you guys are out that way and would like a triker from Northern Ireland to buy you a cold one give me a shout, I'm staying in the Bellagio. Also got any good tips on the best bars/restaurants/fun things to do/where the loose slots are please let me know! :)

86T3
08-19-2013, 08:26 AM
I think the loose slots are at the Bunny Ranch, lol. Enjoy your trip, i hear its a fun place

UlsterATCFan
08-19-2013, 08:35 AM
I think the loose slots are at the Bunny Ranch, lol. Enjoy your trip, i hear its a fun place

LOL good one buddy! Its going to be a crazy trip but maybe not that crazy :p

El Camexican
08-19-2013, 08:40 AM
By no means is it “fine dining”, but I always like to go to the Carnegie Deli for a corn beef on rye sandwich and fries whenever I’m in Vegas. If you walk into the front door of the Mirage and then keep left you’ll get there.

You can walk the meal off by crossing the street and visiting the Venetian/Palazzo mall area. After dark two must do’s are a night at Planet Hollywood after 10:00pm when the Pussy Cat Dolls are dealing (who cares if some can’t count to 21 ;)) and a night on the old strip where Binion’s and the 4 Queens are located. There is a tunnel deal covering the street there that you will want to see and redneck American is on full display. If you want to party hard and not blow a lot of cash that is the area to do it. but keep your wallet in your front pocket on that street and don’t walk too far away from the lights.

Wish I could join you, love that place!:beer

ATC-Eric
08-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Check over on .org too, a lot of west coasters chill on that site. I met up with a couple of vegas members, they showed us a good time!