PDA

View Full Version : 1982 Honda ATC 250R for sale Bakersfield California

Hutchx92
08-20-2013, 11:10 AM
1982 Honda ATC 250R, pink slip in hand with tags through June 2014. I have bought lots of stuff for it over the past few months from new tires to a stainless steel bolt kit. I have the motor running but I have not yet gotten to take it out because I have not been able to get the brakes work properly. When we got the carb tuned up I took a small video of it that you can watch here,[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HpDHu2eLvM ]. Both the front and rear lights work. I have the old tires that were not torn up too bad for spares. I have every original part that I can think of plus some nice new pieces. So much more I could say, if you have any questions feel free to email me at 00hutch@gmail.com, or text message (661) 549-9686. I have spent over $500 on extras and things to make it run since I got it a year ago. I am 21 years old and I do not have the time, money or knowledge needed to make this bike as awesome as it is, possibly willing to trade for a quad, otherwise $1000 obo. If looking to trade please send pictures and information about it.