PDA

View Full Version : 200x exhaust

JoshKrav
08-26-2013, 11:02 PM
hi.....im lookin into gettin a new exhaust for my 200x.....but witch exhaust is good....im lookin for one not to loud but not to soft.....whats good

Ghostv2
08-26-2013, 11:59 PM
What year is your 200x? On ebay they is a bunch of DG exhausts, no personal experience with them but i heard they are a little louder than the OEM ones.

chargercharlie
08-27-2013, 01:41 AM
They are about as loud as stock until you get on them..I did notice a marginal gain on my 200s with the Dg Rcm..nothing to scream about..they make a decent oem replacement in other words I suppose.

Ghostv2
08-27-2013, 02:20 AM
They are about as loud as stock until you get on them..I did notice a marginal gain on my 200s with the Dg Rcm..nothing to scream about..they make a decent oem replacement in other words I suppose.

Its the only readily available OEM replacement i see around so if its not too loud then i would say go with that if you cant/dont want a OEM one. Ill eventually be getting one since the PO that i got my 200x from (the one in my sig) rigged up his own silencer and molested the OEM header and its loud as hell.