PDA

View Full Version : What are your other hobbies ??? Besides 3 wheelers.

Poco Loco
09-02-2013, 10:04 PM
176544176545176546176547176548 I like rock crawling and fishing and hunting and shooting. My crawler is a 1964 Willys YJ5 Chevy powered. Its a home built thing thats a lot of fun. What are you into?

badass350x
09-03-2013, 03:29 AM
Heres 3 of the hobbies that I Been doing for years Aside the Atc's!

Bren_downe
09-03-2013, 03:40 AM
I was just beating this thing like it owed me money! No not what your thinking you sick-o! Lol, sorry it's late. I've been playing bass for almost 15 years now, even tried to make a career out of it.

Dirtweed
09-03-2013, 07:49 AM
Fly Fishing, Restoring John Deere tractors, Photography, Shooting Trap and targets and Sitting on my ass listening to awesome music on vinyl....

90guy
09-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Well out in the garage is where I love to spend time year round. Can't post pics right now being on my iPhone. But I love the vintage sleds the old iron dogs are a fun time. Can't go without hunting or fishing. And whatever else manages to wiggle its self into my garage!
Just some pics of the vintage rides. And a couple machines when I find them.

Poco Loco
09-03-2013, 09:11 AM
My boat is almost a twin to yours Glamy I also do the Colorado river too. The fish was Flathead catfish..176593
[QUOTE=Poco Loco;1251414]176544176545176546176547176548 I like rock crawling and fishing and hunting and shooting. My crawler is a 1964 Willys YJ5 Chevy powered. Its a home built thing thats a lot of fun. What are you into?[/QUOTE) The same sh!t you are !.......Thats a lunker bass where`d you get that the river ? I do a little off shore kelp beds nothin fancy ! The crawlers sick i`ve never done that, proly sh!t my pants ! I`m gonna have to call mybuttholesurfer87 and we`ll hook up a dune trip when you guys are done d!cken around with racing !:p:p:Bounce:p:p

JasonB
09-03-2013, 10:30 AM
atv's, working on cars and now trucks, used to snowboard and skateboard like they were going out of style. Same for Fishing. Now im getting big into my mountain bike and road biking for a workout. too many hobbies lol

MRSOUND
09-03-2013, 11:51 AM
We have a seasonal campsite at a campground, so most open wkds are spent there either sitting by the campfire or out cruising around on the golf cart visiting other sites (no atc/atvs allowed :cry:).
I also like to grow hot peppers
Some of this years jalapenos
And make pepper jam with anything from the jalapenos to the ghost peppers
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176603[/ATTACH

shortline10
09-03-2013, 12:05 PM
I guess i'm a little "OFF" I like to collect early pre WW2 American made pocket knives . I do a few shows a year .

El Camexican
09-03-2013, 01:09 PM

That is the biggest remote control I've ever seen!

El Camexican
09-03-2013, 01:14 PM
I like fornicating, motorcycles, hockey, cigars, drinking, gambling, fishing, overeating, fornicating (it deserves to be mentioned again), posting on here and occasionally eating insects that look at me funny.

rdlsz24
09-03-2013, 01:17 PM
I've been riding quads for years, and just got into dirt bikes last summer. Last year was the first winter since 1993 that I or someone in my family didn't have a snowmobile

Rob

badass350x
09-03-2013, 01:22 PM
I like fornicating, motorcycles, hockey, cigars, drinking, gambling, fishing, overeating, fornicating (it deserves to be mentioned again), posting on here and occasionally eating insects that look at me funny.

Lmao!! You seen the 3rd hobby under the truck tire!

badass350x
09-03-2013, 01:24 PM
That is the biggest remote control I've ever seen!

Yeah its pretty big,, 30cc chainsaw motor!

MRSOUND
09-03-2013, 01:31 PM

I know nothing is cheap but I hear the RC hobbies can get pretty pricey?

Poco Loco
09-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Oh my bad .......nice tingie !.......oh i got real passion for smoked BBQ too ......i saw your party pics ! Yeah night fishin with goldfish on the river for monster cats is a blast........ Wellcraft with v/6 Johnson ? :cool::cool: Its a 1987 glastron with a V6 200 johnson. I also collect Indian artifacts too. I like to drink beer and look for arrowheads I guess you could call me an Alcohologist. Lol

badass350x
09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
I know nothing is cheap but I hear the RC hobbies can get pretty pricey?

That is correct, anything in the Rc world is bank these days! But its nice to go out where its quiet and just relax with wife or kids and play a little!

El Camexican
09-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Yeah its pretty big,, 30cc chainsaw motor!

I was talking about the massive TV remote beside your 30' boat!

El Camexican
09-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Lmao!! You seen the 3rd hobby under the truck tire!

Oh I've looked at her plenty of times, but mainly because I can't seem to find a blow-up valve, is it hidden on the back?

MRSOUND
09-03-2013, 02:45 PM
One of the guys at the campground has a couple that he brings up and plays with. Gotta be honest it can get annoying after a while when your sitting around trying to have a conversation and can't hear the person across from you because he is running it up and down the same 30 yd stretch right in front of our sight. Nothing against them, I wouldn't mind playing with one myself, I believe they would alot of fun in the right setting but just not in the campground where we go to get away from everyday life and relax.

badass350x
09-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Absolutely very annoying if your some place like that! The boat we take to a small lake designed for the boats! The electric not a problem there a lot of people come over just to check it out then end up building or buying one.

badass350x
09-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Oh I've looked at her plenty of times, but mainly because I can't seem to find a blow-up valve, is it hidden on the back?

Lmfao!!! I was talking about the beer,,,, where's your mind?:wondering:lol::beer:beer

El Camexican
09-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Lmfao!!! I was talking about the beer,,,, where's your mind?:wondering:lol::beer:beer

I was counting your avatar as the third “hobby” and it appears directly under the truck in your first post.

PS. My mind is EXACTLY where is should be:naughty:

atc007
09-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Whew. I go from post 21 to 22 . And Mike knows a guy that brings a Cpl to play with at the campgrounds and I got a little lost... Back on track now. .. I think :naughty::naughty:. I enjoy Family,outdoors, Volunteering for Special Olympics etc..Motorized toys,,and as of late... Good TV,,Racing, Movies, UFC, Home renos,etc.. In that order.. I am an Extremely boring simple dude !

MRSOUND
09-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Whew. I go from post 21 to 22 . And Mike knows a guy that brings a Cpl to play with at the campgrounds and I got a little lost... Back on track now. .. I think :naughty::naughty:. I enjoy Family,outdoors, Volunteering for Special Olympics etc..Motorized toys,,and as of late... Good TV,,Racing, Movies, UFC, Home renos,etc.. In that order.. I am an Extremely boring simple dude !
LOL...I was at work and started typing a reply. Got pulled into something for a bit before I could finish my thoughts and El jumped in. I never refreshed, finished my thoughts and...well you know the rest;)

El Camexican
09-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Took me a minute. You guys are sick!:lol:

MRSOUND
09-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Eh Hmmm....Getting back to what the thread was really about:lol:....Here's tonight's bounty from the pepper garden:D

El Camexican
09-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Eh Hmmm....Getting back to what the thread was really about:lol:....Here's tonight's bounty from the pepper garden:D

Now tell the truth, have you ever accidentaly wiped your eyes while working with those things?

badass350x
09-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Now tell the truth, have you ever accidentaly wiped your eyes while working with those things?

Or anywhere else? Dam I hate when it happens!! Lol...

Seriously those peppers look awesome nothing like whole made salsa

MRSOUND
09-04-2013, 06:40 AM
Unfortunately yes:cry:....Not a very pleasant experience. Eye wash with milk but it still just burns! I have the plastic disposable food prep gloves I wear while "possessing" them now. Just the cheap ones that come out of the box like tissues but they do the job as long as you don't cut a hole in them while cutting them up(which I have done). I will even wear them while picking the ghost and other super hots off the plant just as a precaution. The very first batch of Jam I made was out of jalapenos. I figured aw it's just jalapenos :crazy:and went to on to topping and coring a pounds worth. wasn't till like 20 minutes after I was done cutting the "sensation" started. What started as a tingle turned into an all out burn. Basically from what I understand it's just like a chemical burn that lasted for 2 days. To badass350's point, being able to relieve one's self without touching one's self can be tricky but a definite benefit if the need occurs in the middle of making them into jam. Cause if you do...well there's really no way to explain it other than washing it doesn't help (no matter how fast El! :lol:) Another unfortunate experience I don't care to elaborate on or experience again!

atc007
09-04-2013, 08:31 AM
I am very curious Mike. I never even heard of pepper jam till you ! What does it taste like? It is obviously hot right? Like, do you use it sparingly on subs? What do you use it on? I am intrigued! Doesn't sound like my cup a tea,but I bet I would love it.

JasonB
09-04-2013, 09:51 AM
your pepper garden is freaking awesome man! very neat stuff right there. My gf and I have a jalapeno plant that produced some nice peppers year round we keep inside but it died off last fall and the ones we planted in its place didnt produce this year. We had a nice hungarian wax pepper harvest from about 12 solid plants, first time with those. not really hot but they burn a little. I think they are well below the jalapeno still lol I can eat the hungarian peppers easily, the jalapenos are another story :D I tried habaneros but I didnt water them enough and they didnt develope enough to start sprouting. How frequently do you water your pepper garden from start to finish?

El Camexican
09-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Unfortunately yes:cry:....Not a very pleasant experience. Eye wash with milk but it still just burns! I have the plastic disposable food prep gloves I wear while "possessing" them now. Just the cheap ones that come out of the box like tissues but they do the job as long as you don't cut a hole in them while cutting them up(which I have done). I will even wear them while picking the ghost and other super hots off the plant just as a precaution. The very first batch of Jam I made was out of jalapenos. I figured aw it's just jalapenos :crazy:and went to on to topping and coring a pounds worth. wasn't till like 20 minutes after I was done cutting the "sensation" started. What started as a tingle turned into an all out burn. Basically from what I understand it's just like a chemical burn that lasted for 2 days. To badass350's point, being able to relieve one's self without touching one's self can be tricky but a definite benefit if the need occurs in the middle of making them into jam. Cause if you do...well there's really no way to explain it other than washing it doesn't help (no matter how fast El! :lol:) Another unfortunate experience I don't care to elaborate on or experience again!

When my mouth is on fire its bread and milk that help the most as water just spreads the oils to parts that wern't burning before. it. An old Hungarian guy taught me that and this link seems to back it up.

http://www.yogawiz.com/blog/home-remedies/effectiveness-capsicum-pepper-spray-burns-milk.html

El Camexican
09-04-2013, 10:04 AM
your pepper garden is freaking awesome man! very neat stuff right there. My gf and I have a jalapeno plant that produced some nice peppers year round we keep inside but it died off last fall and the ones we planted in its place didnt produce this year. We had a nice hungarian wax pepper harvest from about 12 solid plants, first time with those. not really hot but they burn a little. I think they are well below the jalapeno still lol I can eat the hungarian peppers easily, the jalapenos are another story :D I tried habaneros but I didnt water them enough and they didnt develope enough to start sprouting. How frequently do you water your pepper garden from start to finish?

I had my pepper plants die off after one great season and one so so season. Someone told me they can only produce twice, but I don't know if thats true.

El Camexican
09-04-2013, 10:10 AM
On the continued topic of Mr. Sounds pepper garden, how do you guys get your seeds to germinate? After limited success I noticed that it was only after the seeds of peppers had passed through a birds intestines that they would germinate regularly, so I started heating water and letting the seeds soak in hot (body temp) water for a while before putting them in wet paper towels and then making sure they stayed in the heat of the sun till they started to grow. It seemed to up the germination rate from less than 10% to at least 60%. So how do you do it?

S14MARKSR
09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
This is my other passion176661

Feast your eyes on that powerplant... Its sitting in a 1995 Nissan 240sx ... The powerplant is an RB25DET NEO inline 2.5 liter engine out of a 2000 R34 Nissan Skyline.. She is huffing out nearly 600whp thru the help of a T67 turbo and stand alone engine management...

Frankencelery
09-04-2013, 12:13 PM
For me, deer hunting and vintage computers, mostly Commodore. How's that for a weird combination of hobbies?

El Camexican
09-04-2013, 12:36 PM
vintage computers

You just made me feel very old!

Frankencelery
09-04-2013, 01:32 PM
You just made me feel very old!

I checked your profile to see how old that actually was, but you're not saying! I'm 46, which means I was only 10 when the first home computers hit the market in '77. I didn't get to own one until about '85, when they became affordable for regular folks. There's apparently something mystical about 1985 for me. It was the year I turned 18, got my first computer, and the year 4 of my trikes were made. Funny thing though, I never even rode a trike until another 18 years after that.

S14MARKSR
09-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Here is an outside shot of the car....

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/S14MARKSR/paintjob017.jpg (http://s45.photobucket.com/user/S14MARKSR/media/paintjob017.jpg.html)

MRSOUND
09-04-2013, 05:03 PM
I am very curious Mike. I never even heard of pepper jam till you ! What does it taste like? It is obviously hot right? Like, do you use it sparingly on subs? What do you use it on? I am intrigued! Doesn't sound like my cup a tea,but I bet I would love it.
Sweet, pepper flavor, then hot. Heat depends on the peppers used. I like it on Ritz crackers with a little cream cheese. I also put it on burgers & hot dogs. I've even used as a glaze when grilling pork chops. Heat level is controllable by how much you use.

"How frequently do you water your pepper garden from start to finish?"

Jason, If I see the leaves starting to turn/wilt I usually give them water. You can over water them though, they will actually start to mold. Most of them come from hot regions like Mexico & India and like alot of heat. A well air conditioned home may not be the best atmosphere if you keep them inside.

"I had my pepper plants die off after one great season and one so so season. Someone told me they can only produce twice, but I don't know if thats true."

I've ran into the same thing El. I always seem to have cross pollination when I reuse seeds (Check out my purple habeneros:naughty: ) I only will use seeds from from my own grown peppers once. after that I order new.

" how do you guys get your seeds to germinate?"

I soak mine in warm over night before planting them into "trays" with the clear plastic lids that you can get at any hardware or gardening store. Once the plants start hitting the lid I transplant them into small 4" square plastic pots. Then when there is no more chances of frost they hit the garden. Seems like the hotter the pepper the longer the germination period.
I am by no means an expert on this but these tactics have worked for me.:D

El Camexican
09-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Here is an outside shot of the car....

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/S14MARKSR/paintjob017.jpg (http://s45.photobucket.com/user/S14MARKSR/media/paintjob017.jpg.html)

To a guy like me that car is a major sleeper. I'd likely try and race you with my mom’s car if we were at a light!

El Camexican
09-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I checked your profile to see how old that actually was, but you're not saying! I'm 46, which means I was only 10 when the first home computers hit the market in '77. I didn't get to own one until about '85, when they became affordable for regular folks. There's apparently something mystical about 1985 for me. It was the year I turned 18, got my first computer, and the year 4 of my trikes were made. Funny thing though, I never even rode a trike until another 18 years after that.

I’ve got a year on you. My folks bought a Radio Shack TS80 or TR80 or something like that for us in the very early 80’s. My younger brother was the only one who used it. I swore it was the Devil’s suitcase an vowed to never use the dang things! I managed to keep that resolution till 1999 when my boss put one on my desk and said “email, use it”. Once I figured out it had spell check I began to embrace them, but to call a computer “vintage”, never thought I’d live long enough to hear that. Heck, we were around for the invention of the fax machine!

Frankencelery
09-04-2013, 07:37 PM
I’ve got a year on you. My folks bought a Radio Shack TS80 or TR80 or something like that for us in the very early 80’s. My younger brother was the only one who used it. I swore it was the Devil’s suitcase an vowed to never use the dang things! I managed to keep that resolution till 1999 when my boss put one on my desk and said “email, use it”. Once I figured out it had spell check I began to embrace them, but to call a computer “vintage”, never thought I’d live long enough to hear that. Heck, we were around for the invention of the fax machine!

Ah, the TRS-80, or Trash-80, as we called them. The devil's suitcase...that's hilarious! The end of this month, I'll be going to the Vintage Computer Festival Midwest (yes, they really have those, sorta like Trikefest with less dirt) and I'll tell the TRS-80 guys that.

S14MARKSR
09-04-2013, 08:21 PM
To a guy like me that car is a major sleeper. I'd likely try and race you with my mom’s car if we were at a light!

Bring it on...I am willing to take on all comers.....:)

El Camexican
09-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Bring it on...I am willing to take on all comers.....:)

Do you have a 1/4 mile time for it? Front WD right?

S14MARKSR
09-04-2013, 09:53 PM
nope its RWD, what you need my 1/4 time for...your the one that brought it up...lol

Dirtcrasher
09-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Working in my shop and always bringing in dirt for the track. The backhoe is used often. I'm getting a BMX bike to give me some of my old days back, :lol: Problem is I cannot use it on the track because it is getting close to an expert class track. I am no expert but I sure am working on it.

I surf the net for all types of stuff, the time flies. Sadly I have few friends I could play tennis, soccer, badminton, volley ball and other sports I love with.

I don't play video games at all anymore, too much to do.

I guess the house and land itself is a hobby or a work in process for one person.

Love spending time with my cats, seeing my niece, just living life I guess..............

jeswinehart
09-04-2013, 11:52 PM
This is my 30th year of scuba diving ! Ain't never had no interest in diving salt water, all fresh water for me (you are 176681176680176682176683higher on the food chain in fresh water :) )
Let me introduce my 2 main dive buddys, one whom many of you have met or heard me speak of, dive buddy Amy who rides a 85 BigRed (pictured with me showing one of her many outboard boat motors she "muck'd" up) and Mr. Chuck showing his first motor he "muck'd" up and recovered. Chuck and I have a interesting back ground connection but can only type so may words in this posting,,,
We don't dive like you see on t.v.,,, staying off the bottom ~ heck no. We swim full arm length deep in the silt if need be feeling what is there, that is where the coolest stuff is.
Between our 3 "dive rooms", in our homes, we have awesome finds, like the my very first outboard boat motor that I found on my very first open water check out dive with instructor and 4 other students.
Going to a new old spot we ain't dove in 25+ years and see if there is anything left from the old horse drawn buggy that I brought up remains of back then, had something to do with underground rail road and a Kentucky raid for slaves involving Birch lake here in Michigan.
Here is a you tube vid of another "near that time" wagon Amy touched first (so we call it Amy's wagon") in another lake. The goofy looking things we thought was home made anchors turned out to be vintage ball + chain and worth a heck of a lot of money (2 sets found).
I have since renamed the historical society to hysterical society since they get ALL jack'd up when they hear about what we see ~ LMAO !
Please search these key words > underground railroad wagon in birch lake
You tube > Amys wagon >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L5BDSV99wY

john

big specht
09-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Me its working on ford diesels (most not mine ) and have a rail and off road ford ranger. And general dicking off in the shop or where ever so there is always something to do or fix.:beer

big specht
09-05-2013, 10:42 PM

You need to bring some more to TF next year that was good EXCEPT for the Hiccups

MRSOUND
09-06-2013, 08:37 AM
You need to bring some more to TF next year that was good EXCEPT for the Hiccups
I'm sure there will be some to had at TF next year;). May even try an all ghost pepper batch:naughty:. That could lead to alot of shens

Billy Golightly
09-06-2013, 09:00 AM
I guess i'm a little "OFF" I like to collect early pre WW2 American made pocket knives . I do a few shows a year .

Did I spy a couple o' Randalls there?

shortline10
09-06-2013, 02:18 PM
No Randalls , those a Remingtons and not the china junk that's made today .

Did I spy a couple o' Randalls there?

threewheelin-feelin
09-06-2013, 04:10 PM
my other hobbies are mud trucks, race cars, guns and playing the guitar, bass and drums

JasonB
09-06-2013, 05:15 PM
This is my other passion176661

Feast your eyes on that powerplant... Its sitting in a 1995 Nissan 240sx ... The powerplant is an RB25DET NEO inline 2.5 liter engine out of a 2000 R34 Nissan Skyline.. She is huffing out nearly 600whp thru the help of a T67 turbo and stand alone engine management...

Did you build the motor yourself? Who tuned it? I remember hearing the RB and SR blocks were aluminum and needed sleeved to pull anything over 300rwhp from. Looks really impressive man! I have a 91 MR2 Turbo at home that put down over 300rwhp with a tune and 2.2 stroker motor with a T4 50trim, would have gone higher but the 540cc injectors max out just past that. That car has had 4 different turbo motors in it so far, prep'd and waiting for number 5 right now :D I have a 400rwhp/500ftlb tq 2003 Lightning with 22k miles on the clock. I love big power! Great looking S14 you got there

ericmreimer
09-06-2013, 06:20 PM
I have a few. I do a pepper garden too but don't make jam, I make what we call cowboy candy. It's basically bread and butter jalapenos canned.
I also do Crossfit pretty religiously, at least 3 times a week. I like to do mud runs like Tough Mudder.
I've owned a 69 mustang since I was 16 so 20 years now. Fuel injected, disc brakes, over drive yadda yadda....
Some wood working but that's limited. I actually use Google Sketch Up to knock off pottery barn stuff for my wife.I started doing a shed too.
This year I'm on a BBQ cook team that cooks at the Houston livestock rodeo in February. We'll do 25 briskets, 60 chickens and around god bows how many ribs lol
ONLY PICTURE OF MY MEAT LOL...
Last but not least is graphic design. I do web, logos, tee shirts and stuff like that for random clients. I've actually recreated all of the Honda logos so I can one day make some shirts.
176762 176763
Here is the last shirt I did.

I think that sums it up really lol, you know, not much really

S14MARKSR
09-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Did you build the motor yourself? Who tuned it? I remember hearing the RB and SR blocks were aluminum and needed sleeved to pull anything over 300rwhp from. Looks really impressive man! I have a 91 MR2 Turbo at home that put down over 300rwhp with a tune and 2.2 stroker motor with a T4 50trim, would have gone higher but the 540cc injectors max out just past that. That car has had 4 different turbo motors in it so far, prep'd and waiting for number 5 right now :D I have a 400rwhp/500ftlb tq 2003 Lightning with 22k miles on the clock. I love big power! Great looking S14 you got there

Yes I built the entire car myself but I did have the car tuned by a company called Japtrix .. I will say that I fine tuned the tune to make me happier cause there were spots in the tune that made the engine not respond like I wanted. As far as the engine is concerned the RB series inline 6 is not aluminum at all but rather cast iron (as far as the block is concerned). The engine in my car is completely stock internally down to the cams and head gasket. Those engines love making big power if they are tuned properly (timing is key) but so is correct fueling.

Scootertrash
09-08-2013, 10:28 PM
I like wrenching on pretty much anything with a spark plug and lots of stuff that doesn't have a plug. The oldest thing I ever got back up and running was a washing machine from 1912. I have a pretty extensive collection of antique electric fans, the ones with brass blades and some with brass cages. Brass cages pretty much came to an end around 1918 when brass was being used for munitions in WW1. The oldest fan I have is from 1908 and it still runs. I also like to deer hunt and ride one of the Harleys in our garage.

Nice variety of hobbies in this group!

ericmreimer
09-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Scooter, cool hobbies! I always thought those old fans were cool! You know you could drive those Harley's down the street, not just in the garage...;)

Joseph Farrow
09-13-2013, 12:59 AM
Restoring Chevelle's....

From This:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj139/josephfarrow/JoesWvert2008.jpg (http://s271.photobucket.com/user/josephfarrow/media/JoesWvert2008.jpg.html)

To This:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj139/josephfarrow/joeswvertstuff155-1.jpg (http://s271.photobucket.com/user/josephfarrow/media/joeswvertstuff155-1.jpg.html)

badass350x
09-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Very nice work Joseph, that is a beautiful chevelle!

ColtonGG33
09-13-2013, 10:41 AM
S14MARKSR

O man that's nice! To bad you weren't closer to me, my brother is building his car right now m5 BMW supercharged 730whp, I would love to see u guys race. But anyway that's kinda my hobby too

Scootertrash
09-15-2013, 07:29 AM
Scooter, cool hobbies! I always thought those old fans were cool! You know you could drive those Harley's down the street, not just in the garage...;)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Driving them in the garage keeps me from going to fast! :naughty:

Scootertrash
09-15-2013, 07:31 AM
Restoring Chevelle's....

From This:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj139/josephfarrow/JoesWvert2008.jpg (http://s271.photobucket.com/user/josephfarrow/media/JoesWvert2008.jpg.html)

To This:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj139/josephfarrow/joeswvertstuff155-1.jpg (http://s271.photobucket.com/user/josephfarrow/media/joeswvertstuff155-1.jpg.html)

That is an AWESOME car!!! I loves me some Chevelle!! I think I feel a stirring in my loins looking at that! Nice work!

WisconsinJohn
09-15-2013, 11:53 PM
Beer & deer

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/jlecher8/cedf16ccdd3ea11d7596f758a731384d_zps286c4461.jpg

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/jlecher8/3552460e8410835120bd7aa176d3173c_zps2a3c3b6f.jpg

honda200xguy
09-16-2013, 12:47 AM
Beer & deer

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/jlecher8/cedf16ccdd3ea11d7596f758a731384d_zps286c4461.jpg

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/jlecher8/3552460e8410835120bd7aa176d3173c_zps2a3c3b6f.jpg

delicious!

Hunting/Fishing/Gambling/Wrenching/Family/Cabin Etc etc

cochran
09-16-2013, 07:25 AM
I fish
www.kevincochranguide.com

chargercharlie
09-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I like to get high as often as possible ;)