PDA

View Full Version : General for sale listing?

Ride_Red_Man
09-03-2013, 02:09 PM
hey guys, I am currently going through a divorce and its about to get really expensive. I use to be diesel mechanic for over 10 years and when my shoulder blew apart the second time I was told I couldnt be a mechanic anymore...

The X is looking to take me to the cleaners and I have to sell my toolbox and tools from being a diesel mechanic to fund the fight. I wanted to list it in the classifieds but figured I'd see if there was any bites in here, as I dont believe I can post it in the classifieds as its not wheeler related. There are enough tools in the box to make any "at home project" a breeze.

I guess i'm asking if I can list it in the classifieds, and seeing if there would be any interest in it if I was allowed too. Thanks guys....

Howdy
09-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Sorry, but we have limited the classifieds to atv related. This was done after some former members thought they could sell anything ( including a sink ) in there. Now, you can put a non-atv related item for sale in your signature as long as the signature size and content don't violate the forum / singnature rules ( you cann't sell illegal stuff, adult stuff like cigs, beer, movies, ect you get my drift ). Just remember we do have young members on here. Yes, they may hear worst stuff on the school bus, school, at their home, ect we will not be a part of that.
Howdy

Ride_Red_Man
09-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Thanks Howdy, Figured I'd ask here first, Was going to put in the ad that I'd be up for partial trade for a trike or quad and the rules didnt really say if that was allowed or not. Thanks for the reply and the clarification. :beer