PDA

View Full Version : ytm 200

ytm200/85
09-07-2013, 11:00 AM
so my name is brandon i am new to this site kinda new to three wheelers i just got my first yamaha 200 a few months back and since i havent been able to ride bikes not as much fun. anyways the only problem im having is my headlight wont get power to it im pulling apart the magneto today if anyone has any useful pointers it would be cool also i am looking for a rear end for a yamaha 200 shaft drive i have a 225 motor,200 motor and some extra parts id be willing to trade. or if someone wants to buy a running ytm200 without a rear axle could work that out as well.
also i live in kitsap county so if theres anyone close around i go riding every weekend if someone might be interested in joining me. thanks for reading this friend me i guess been on here a week and still no friends

muthey
09-07-2013, 01:21 PM
I have a rear axle, after you check the stator be sure to check the wiring harness for a short, you shouldn't have to open up the stator are to check it out. Here is a link to a downloadable manual that will show you how to test it without opening things up. http://www.oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals/

MatthewBuckrell
09-17-2013, 11:17 AM
ya don't open it up until you are sure its the problem. work smarter not harder