PDA

View Full Version : Three wheeler of the month

Xander
09-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Someone should start a contest for three wheeler of the month. Similar to what another forum did where the winner got a $25 motosports gift card. What do you guys think?

dougspcs
09-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Someone should start a contest for three wheeler of the month. Similar to what another forum did where the winner got a $25 motosports gift card. What do you guys think?

How does it work? Is it a nomination and voting thing?

UPNATM
09-10-2013, 07:49 PM
That would be cool. Put a new pic up each week, and everybody can vote on it. At the end of the month the pic with the most votes wins. :lock:

Ghostv2
09-10-2013, 09:05 PM
I believe if your going to do that you need to change it up a bit. You simply cannot just make it the best looking trike wins, because of course we are 3ww and not just any old site doing what has already been done. Here is a few ideas on which it could be done.
Ugliest daily driver
Restoration of the month
500r of the month
Best deal of the month
Museum Quality (All original)
Best drag trike
Biggest collection
Craziest Frankentrike
Etc, Etc....

I got a million of them, if you need any help just ask. :naughty:

Plus at first i dont think we should just jump onto handing out money, it could be simply user titles, emblems, custom signature pic.

effort=results
09-10-2013, 11:34 PM
All great ideas.I'd like to see this happen . I'd also like a stricly just video section.

Ghostv2
09-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Well maybe one of the admins will like the ideas we are throwing out. It's been done before, but we can do it the 3ww way.