PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile but I'm still around.

swampthang
09-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Feels like forever sense I've last been on 3ww. I used to be on here night and day and love talking trike with all the greats on here. I'm still into trikes just been real busy this last 4-6 months. A lot has happen (all good at least) I bought a house, got married,switched jobs, etc... I haven't started my 250r in about 10 months it sits under a pile of dust in the garage. I did get the 350x out a few weeks ago and blew the cobs out of it. Hopefully this fall and winter I can start paying more attention to my 3wheeled machines again. Part of the problem is my new house doesn't have a garage (not yet at least;)) so my bikes are at my mothers house sitting and waiting on me to get my butt in gear on a man cave suitable enough for them. I almost hate going over there and seeing them sit.

But enough about me what have I missed?? Anything good? Anybody find a 87 R yet??:lol: In the words of Arnold " I'll be back."

Flyingw
09-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Good to have you back brother!!!!

plastikosmd
09-13-2013, 10:53 PM
We all come and go at times, welcome back

Dirtcrasher
09-14-2013, 12:26 AM
Priorities, priorities and priorities. I have gone 3 months in the past without riding.

We always fall back on what we love to do!!

atc007
09-14-2013, 06:23 AM
Great to see you around again. Keeping priorities straight. That's what life is all about. And it certainly sounds like you have been doing that. Felt SOOO good to be back on the seat of that X again didn't it!?

bkm
09-14-2013, 07:18 AM
Priorities, priorities and priorities. I have gone 3 months in the past without riding.

We always fall back on what we love to do!!Hell, if I get to ride 3 times a year, I'm doing good. Welcome back Swampy.

swampthang
09-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks guys! I could never do without a 3wheeler. Although I am down to just 3 at the moment:lol: I still ride every weekend and alittle during the week but I have been unfortunately riding my 4 wheeled contraptions. After about a few months of them I'm about bored and looking to get back on a trike. Only thing I liked about my 4wheelers was one has a snorkel on it and riding threw 5 feet of water is quite refreshing on a hot summers day.

My 3 wheelers now are more for collection as there's no real good place to ride them around here because of the dang 4wheelers and utv's rutting the hell out of the trails. I need to get another utility trike so I can attempt to trail ride again. Sport trikes kind of suck riding in 2ft of mud and ruts all day.