PDA

View Full Version : Bundyhill virgin

YuDanJa
09-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Heading to Bundyhill this friday for the first time. Anyone willing to share some info to help make my trip that much more enjoyable?

Got my flag
I hope I meet the decibel requirements, ( i have a white bros. megalloy with supertrapp spark arrestor)
money
waiver
plenty of gas

thanks

jeswinehart
09-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Sounds like you all set Jim. There is a very comfortable + down home type of restaurant right next door to Bundy Hills office.

john
( I have never seen/heard of them doing sound checks but then again I run quite stock muffler(s) )

MonroeMike
09-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Remember to take a helmet.

YuDanJa
09-12-2013, 07:05 AM
and goggles :lol:

Ghostv2
09-12-2013, 08:01 AM
And boots.

YuDanJa
09-14-2013, 09:00 AM
So I was the only person at Bundyhill, which allowed me to explore the area in comfort. One definitely needs to be on top of their game riding out there with the vast amount of erosion ditches. Lots of water in west end of the property mostly dry elsewhere, this was a riding style that I am not use to. I did manage to find the largest hill climb out there,
HOLY S#!T, I think is what i said. Only rider out there, no one to show me how its done and did a ball check to find they receded.
So anyway, made my way to the drag strip for one last run which was my last ride of the day for water and bad axle seals do not mix.

All in all it was ok, would I go again? by my self, no. With a group? yes. I wouldn't mind joining in with the trike circus ride.