PDA

View Full Version : Trike Race @ Breezewood, PA

cantwell200
09-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Trike Race at Breezewood, PA. I got 3rd outta 10. (4 stroke open class there were 5 200x's and 5 350x's) Had a lot of fun !!!!

Ghostv2
09-12-2013, 07:58 AM
I wish I could of went. I didn't have the x ready to race due to lack of funds. Plus I wouldn't of minded getting a autograph from Micky Dunlop. :)

cantwell200
09-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Next time man !!! (Btw He wasn't there)

Mickey Dunlap
09-12-2013, 11:32 AM
No I didn't go,I was told by Bill at TPC that I am "a F*&^in joke" and everyone was laughing at my offer to go there and sign autographs. He said my ego was out of control and I was only trying to get attention,and since I didn't want to look like him in anyway shape or form I told 3Queen I wouldn't be there. I apologize if I was coming across like that,I was only trying to help with the turn out if I could.

cantwell200
09-12-2013, 12:22 PM
No man Its all good. I'm sure your not a F in Joke. His 450's are over rated anyway.

Mickey Dunlap
09-12-2013, 12:38 PM
No man Its all good. I'm sure your not a F in Joke. His 450's are over rated anyway.

Thanks,it just took me back when he said that so I didn't want to come across like that,thanks for understanding.

Ghostv2
09-12-2013, 02:07 PM
I would of never thought of it like that, I would of thought it would of been like a promotional thing. I would of taken an autograph. And he said about your ego? You have the trophies to back it up. :lol: what an ass, he screwed up something that you were doing to be nice and help out.

Mickey Dunlap
09-12-2013, 02:49 PM
I would of never thought of it like that, I would of thought it would of been like a promotional thing. I would of taken an autograph. And he said about your ego? You have the trophies to back it up. :lol: what an ass, he screwed up something that you were doing to be nice and help out.

I don't know what his deal is,but it took the wind out of my sail for a few days towards the 3 wheel forums. I guess he has had problems on the forums before,but so have I,I just don't sneak around like he does acting like someone else. I played that game before but all ways let everyone know it was me just playing around. He started this thread awhile back and I tried to tell him just to come on the forums and be himself,but I guess he didn't like that. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/159411-Old-racer?p=1239299#post1239299

Mosh
09-12-2013, 09:42 PM
No I didn't go,I was told by Bill at TPC that I am "a F*&^in joke" and everyone was laughing at my offer to go there and sign autographs. He said my ego was out of control and I was only trying to get attention,and since I didn't want to look like him in anyway shape or form I told 3Queen I wouldn't be there. I apologize if I was coming across like that,I was only trying to help with the turn out if I could.

I don't know what his deal is,but it took the wind out of my sail for a few days towards the 3 wheel forums. I guess he has had problems on the forums before,but so have I,I just don't sneak around like he does acting like someone else. I played that game before but all ways let everyone know it was me just playing around. He started this thread awhile back and I tried to tell him just to come on the forums and be himself,but I guess he didn't like that. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/159411-Old-racer?p=1239299#post1239299
You may be surprised how quickly one in history is forgotten about as soon as their face is no longer visable in the field. While others come in years later after structures have been built, and claim or present themselves as the architect, many times they are just walking through a house already built, while re-decorating with their own taste, but saying they built the foundation after only slathering on some paint and wallpaper. Even though it is a 70's pea green paint with red and gold wall paper.

In any sense, you may be called a "fvckin joke" or maybe someone will call your wife or loved one a "cocksvcker" and threaten your friends or family with acts of violence. Or perhaps, even you will fall victim to these lash outs of self absorbed dik swinging and some may even go as far as to secretly sabotage your business, or personal name, even though you do the best you can for your customers or try hard to keep your word and be a man of conviction. Your hard work or special projects may be made a mockery of..Things you have put your blood sweat and tears into. But it is okay...There are a finite few that really appreciate what you do somewhere..But you won't see it on message boards.

If you search, You will find that if you come to the proper venues, "they" (the ones who really care and admire) will welcome you..While the stone throwers will lurk in the back of the pits near the porta-pots, with their tongue so far up your rear end you won't be able to take a pic with a fan for an autograph, without it looking like the Doctor is giving you a public Colonoscopy in the background. Once the pic opportunity is over, they will crawl back to the shadows, or facebook, or where ever they conspire, and stab you in the back some more. That is what I call "covert hostile" behavior. I don't know which is worse. Covert Hostility or just upfront degrading?:wondering

Most will tell you they put up with it for ten years or more, and you should too, before you have any vindication coming to you..
Or others, may say they will call and work things out or apologize but the phone never rings, and apologies are for wussies...

:wondering:lol::banned:

Mickey Dunlap
09-12-2013, 10:43 PM
I read this over 3 times and I have no idea what you are saying:wondering:lol:

Could you re-word it in simple,straight to the point words? I can't even begin to read between you lines.:lol: Sorry if I'm stepping on your toes,but I have no clue:wondering:confused: