PDA

View Full Version : All you old timers (you know who you are) and new faces.

daddybrad
12-27-2003, 12:11 PM
Wishing you all the best new year to come!! Trish and I have been very busy this past year with the six kids, work, now raising Boxer pups kids school, and now Trish is heading back to finish up her school only a few months left to go, I drop in now and then to see whats going on, glad to see the site still growing, all the guys involved have always done such a great job!!! :D Best wishes for the year to come to you and yours!!!
Brad\
Trish
The kids
and dogs!!!

Howdy
12-27-2003, 12:17 PM
Wishing you all the best new year to come!! Trish and I have been very busy this past year with the six kids, work, now raising Boxer pups kids school, and now Trish is heading back to finish up her school only a few months left to go, I drop in now and then to see whats going on, glad to see the site still growing, all the guys involved have always done such a great job!!! :D Best wishes for the year to come to you and yours!!!
Brad\
Trish
The kids
and dogs!!!

Who are you calling OLD??? lmao, I am glad to hear from ya. I wish nothing but the best for you and yours also.

I did get your email but haven't had the spare time to check on the parts. It's a Zoo here also. ;)
Thanks
Howdy
P.S. This site is amazing I thought we had reached our max about 1800 users ago. lol

Kilborg
12-27-2003, 12:27 PM
Yeah, common now...I'm not the one that pumped out 6 kids.

Take it easy man...those kids will be hellacious vehicular rebels before you know it so be prepared.

dogger
12-27-2003, 08:10 PM
glad to hear from ya man. as for old you got as old as we did when you weren't here. hope to see ya around now and then.

Ace Mon
12-27-2003, 08:49 PM
Well well well Daddy Brad , How Do I miss the , let me count the ways . Ok , I'm done . Anyways glad to hear from you . Keep poping in I like hearing from you . Take care . Ace .

ATCRYDER
12-27-2003, 11:40 PM
Whats up, Brad!

Wickedfinger
12-28-2003, 03:50 PM
Hey, hey DB!

TimSr
12-29-2003, 02:51 AM
Good to see you back Brad! Hope you can find time to pop in now an then.

Jeb
12-29-2003, 04:16 PM
Good to hear from you Hudson! :-D

Happy Holidays!