PDA

View Full Version : Troubled posting pics!

Overponder
09-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi there,I'm still having trouble trying to get pictures in any post I make,I cannot get them off my photo collection in my computer because it says -file too large,so I opened an account with imageshack as suggested in a former posting,so now if I write a post how do I get them from the imageshack website to here? Sorry guys but I'm stupid is as stupid does with computers!

Ghostv2
09-17-2013, 03:59 PM
I never used imageshack I always used photobucket. If I was on a computer I could give you step by step instructions but for now it's off the top of my head. With photobucket you can upload all your pictures, edit them, and share them. After its uploaded go to your library and click on the image you want. Then copy and paste the correct image link. For forums like these it will start with tags like this.. [IMG] copy and paste it on here and after it posts it'll show up. Or you could upload them as an attachment here. Or simply use the direct image link from the site and click the little picture thing next to the video icon above the box your typing In here. If you can figure out how to make them a smaller size you would be able to upload them on here without doing all that stuff.