PDA

View Full Version : shipping across border

King Trikester
09-27-2013, 01:36 PM
any one have a ball park estimate of what it would cost me to ship an atc from usa to canada (northern B.C, FSJ) I want a 350x really really bad and you cant find them around here, ive found two and they want 3500 for each one is nice but nothing original left on it, the other is the same but in poor condition, i would say the one would be 1000 to 1500, the other 500-1000$ max down in the states, they are really hard to come by, expecially with oem plastic. my next option is ebay or something like that so im wondering if anyone has ever done this or have any sugestion on a company to use, and like i said an estimate on cost

JasonB
09-27-2013, 01:44 PM
how far from the border are you? I would honestly try to find some on craigslist using tempest search or whatever that thing is called, and then make a weekend trip down into the states and pick it up in person. buying one sight-unseen is a nightmare and you wont be able to inspect it yourself before it's parked in a box on your porch. I suggest making a trip out of it, there has to be some nice ones in the northern states that you could swing down to see and pick up for what it would cost to ship. just my opinion though, good luck

Buck Snort
09-27-2013, 02:52 PM
I remember your thread on the one trike. The seller would not drop his price at all? I over paid for my 350X and had to travel half way to Calgary. I think travelling across the border could be a good option. I know living in B.C if my trike was for sale, it would cost the buyer a big chunk of change too purchase my 350X.