PDA

View Full Version : Please agree and tell me this does not make sence

short4stuff
12-28-2003, 10:50 AM
I sold an item to a person on ebay, she tried to send me payment with paypal, I dont have a paypal account therefore I cant accept it... Now she tried to send it to me twice with paypal and it has not been accepted. Is this term correct "Paypal email money transfer" I dont call paypal a email money transfer. Now read what she sent me I am sure you will laugh... Is it possible for her to sue me because she did not pay bid. I told her the payments I accept but she wont send it anyother way.... Just tell me shes crazy read the email me sent me ....

"You have broken our agreement. We will pay via PayPal. No were did you state that you did not accept PayPal E-Mail money transfer so you are obliged to take the payment. If you don't want payment throu PayPal you should state this clearly in the ITEM's description. If this dose not satisfy you, we will be forced to take leagal action that falow: Non respect of Written agements and for Damages and Intrests for lost sales. We have all E-Mails and PayPal Confirmations. We will resend payment. If payment is refused and/or Non-Paying Bidder("NPB") Warning not removed we will see you in court."

x.system
12-28-2003, 11:12 AM
Send Money Secure Transaction

Pay anyone with an email address - even if they don't have a PayPal account!

Actually you can send someone money through email with paypal even if they dont have a paypal account. I copied the above from paypal. Did you state that you do not accept paypal or that you only take money orders or cashiers check. Lets see the link to the auction.

Dirtcrasher
12-28-2003, 11:24 AM
I sold an item to a person on ebay, she tried to send me payment with paypal, I dont have a paypal account therefore I cant accept it... Now she tried to send it to me twice with paypal and it has not been accepted. Is this term correct "Paypal email money transfer" I dont call paypal a email money transfer. Now read what she sent me I am sure you will laugh... Is it possible for her to sue me because she did not pay bid. I told her the payments I accept but she wont send it anyother way.... Just tell me shes crazy read the email me sent me ....

"You have broken our agreement. We will pay via PayPal. No were did you state that you did not accept PayPal E-Mail money transfer so you are obliged to take the payment. If you don't want payment throu PayPal you should state this clearly in the ITEM's description. If this dose not satisfy you, we will be forced to take leagal action that falow: Non respect of Written agements and for Damages and Intrests for lost sales. We have all E-Mails and PayPal Confirmations. We will resend payment. If payment is refused and/or Non-Paying Bidder("NPB") Warning not removed we will see you in court."

This just confirms to me once again that very soon I will not accept PAYPAL except for special circumstances in private sales.

I've heard dozens of PAYPAL horror stories. How much was the item for anyhow? I'd tell them I'd be more than happy to see them in court if it was arediculous amount. Sounds to me like there trying to scare ya.

3 weelin geezer
12-28-2003, 01:45 PM
I tried payenemy a couple of times. the first I couldnt get the guy his money for about 2 weeks and he started to get mad so I ended up sending a m/o in 2 days. Then the payenemy password finally shows up in the mail. The next time I sold a guitar synth I got paid thru them. I had forgot the password so I had to call the bums. It was like trying to reach the president. Around 15 minutes on hold waiting. Why are they so busy? I'll tell you why. When I finally got thru, they could not get me a password because I didn't have an account. They found something on me finally. However, that person transfered me to their super who seemed to be losing information off the screen faster than I can throw money into the air on a windy day. After about 40 min. of 'looking' they finally decided to close my account and smail me a check for the amount instead of wiring it to my bank or to my credit card which they had. Funny how they already knew my address though. I only gave them my fone number. There went $7 in quarters waiting and waiting when this could have been done right away. No account, huh? I hate paypal and do not accept payment thru them and yes I put it on the item description ABSOLUTELY NO PAYPAL.

short4stuff
12-28-2003, 02:00 PM
yeah I have an idea since she just has to pay me with paypal, I should get her to send it to howdy as a donation .... that will settle everything.

3 weelin geezer
12-28-2003, 02:02 PM
did you say 'Please'? does she live in timbuktu where there are no post offices for hundreds of miles and this thing is so life essential that you guys cant say forget about it since she wont pay any other way? Just curious, what did you sell? A brain, heart , kidney, your soul ? LOL

JMiller
01-02-2004, 12:11 PM
Western Union?

deathman53
01-02-2004, 01:03 PM
why doesn't she send a m.o, everyone else does. I have a paypal acount, but its locked. I sold two playstation games($15). The guy payed by paypal, I sent the games, he emailed me that he didn't get them. I happened to be a nice guy and send him two more of the same games(I had a bunch of them that I got for free), a week later he emails me that he didn't get it, and he complains to paypal and they shut my account, I told them my story and they didn't care. I personally think he was trying to scam me, as I had happen on ebay before with a cd that was new, the guy emailed saying that it was filled with some kind of white paper and had water damage or something, I told him to send it back to me, I will send another. He never sent it back, had to be a scam.

TimSr
01-02-2004, 03:21 PM
On your auction you are required to list the types of payment you take. You are NOT required to list the type payments you do not take. Otherweise I could demand that you accept payment in chickens, because you did have "I dont take chickens" specified in your auction.

3 weelin geezer
01-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Well, chickens is fine as long as they are healthy. They are worth something. Just not a fixed value so you could ask for 1$-2 chickens. At around $4 pound it would be worth it. It would just cost more to send payment that way though. How about photocopied nickels and dollars or worse yet: unwrapped penny copies? Hey, its money to kids. Along with a hand drawn postage stamp.

roofinggun
01-02-2004, 05:06 PM
A grown woman who spells like a 6 year old will not be able to convince her public defender to file charges.

YAMAHA_Jim
01-03-2004, 01:39 PM
lol, Tim sr,you always manage to make me :) haha

short4stuff
01-03-2004, 06:26 PM
she was is french, and does not talk good english, we got it settled she used Xcompte to pay me. I hate paypal they froze my account with like 200 dollars in it. http://www.paypalsucks.com
www.xcompte.com
I am glad its done with.

ATCRYDER
01-04-2004, 04:54 AM
PayPal is a great service but this woman obviously knows nothing about it even. She certainly can't spell for shat.

I'd Tell her to F-Off and Die. You are ot obligated to state -every- form of payment you don't accept (ever walk into Wal_mart and see a sign saying they wont take beer in trade for food?...well no f-in crap). Thats why you choose your specific payment methods when you list an auction.