PDA

View Full Version : new again

reedy350x
10-05-2013, 09:14 AM
i was a member couple years ago this is a great site i forgot my user name so here i am again this is a great place to get help everyone was always cool to me in the past i have bought many parts from this site and was never disapointed just glade to be back i have no problem waiting the 2 months its worth it thanks

3Queen
10-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Well Welcome again to the site..

Ghostv2
10-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Im sure if you PM a admin and give them some information they can look up your username.
On vb Admin panel you can search for anyone using any of the following:
Username contains, Email address contains, Website contains, ICQ number contains, AIM handle contains, Yahoo! Messenger handle contains, MSN Messenger handle contains, Signature contains, Custom user title contains, Post count is, Registered in the last ____ days, Registration IP address matches, Last Known IP, Has posted with the IP address, sex, location, bio.

If you have any of that information, they can find your account. That was copied from my vBulletin website so they may not have as much of that here, like yahoo messenger for example. Im sure you remembered the email your registered with. So just message a admin like i said and they will be glad to help.

Hope i could help a little. Oh yea, and welcome to the forums, again. :)

reedy350x
10-05-2013, 12:23 PM
thanks for the help not real good with computers but i do remember the e-mail thanks alot

Ghostv2
10-05-2013, 12:52 PM
No problem, if you have any other questions just ask.

reedy350x
10-06-2013, 08:31 AM
hey if you dont mind me asking where is that pic takin it looks like tower city thats where i grew up

Ghostv2
10-06-2013, 03:37 PM
hey if you dont mind me asking where is that pic takin it looks like tower city thats where i grew up
The one in my signature? Shamokin, PA. Northumberland County
Like 40 minutes away from Tower City. A lot of the coal country looks the same.

reedy350x
10-06-2013, 06:11 PM
yea your right im not far from shamokin now in halifax thanks