PDA

View Full Version : Tires for a Big Red 200e

Falconer_200e
10-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Hey everyone , i am looking to get some new rear tires for my 1983 honda 200e . ok my riding style is no mud at all just hard trail , i was running kenda scorpians until i got a huge slice in one of them , then i bought a pair of duro excavator's from my friend that were brand new but i find they take to much power away from my bike and have a heavy lug , so what im looking for is a tire with great suspenion and decent grip for the trails like i said i never take this bike in the mud cause its mint , some tires i was looking at is the old wooly boogers aka dirt dog and the old cheng shin Chevron aka lumber jacks but the only come in 13 wide , i would like a 2 ply tire and i may just go back with the kenda scorpians but they don't give great suspension , any input welcome thanks

dougspcs
10-15-2013, 01:07 PM
The answer to your question has a lot to do with your access to the US market and how much you want to pay..

Also, what size are you looking for..?

If you are still on the stock size 25x12x9 then I suggest the Duro Knobby wouldn't be a bad choice..

They are available from quite a few sources including my personal favourite www.rockymountainatv.com for $71.00ea. ( really need to buy stock in these guys for the amount I drop their name !! )..