PDA

View Full Version : My nuts are burning......

ericmreimer
10-18-2013, 09:05 PM
So I'm taking the carb off the three wheeler I just got and I'm sitting on the floor in my garage taking the bowl apart.....got the screws out and it still had some old gas in the bowl. Yep, spilt that all over my ......un jewles. Wife walks in the bathroom and I'm washing my sack in the sink.....she shakes her head and walks out. Lol.

Had to share.....there was no way I was keeping that story from you guys.

badass350x
10-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Lmao, wash good and if you have it use A&D ointment! Other wise your going to have a great night.... Haha

sp8twn
10-18-2013, 09:59 PM
LMFAO!!!! :w00t:

wisconsinite
10-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Lol, a friend of mine had a similar problem, he was cutting up peppers to make salsa, then had to go to the bathroom. Half an hour in a cold shower, and he was still in pain. Had to call ask-a-nurse for help:lol:

swampthang
10-18-2013, 11:14 PM
I feel your pain. I lost a gas cap on a 185 going up a creek bank once and dumped about a half tank on my lap. I jump in the creek to try and wash it off and almost passed out from the intense pain. From the waist down my skin was blood red for 2 weeks and I got a trip to the ER with some 2nd degree chemical burns on a few spots on the backs on my knees. All the skin ended up shedding off like a sun burn when it healed. Got to watch gas man! Worst pain I have EVER been in.

P.S. I also lost my job I had at the time from being off work for 2 weeks being as I couldn't go to work sense I couldn't wear pants. Jerks!

briano
10-18-2013, 11:16 PM
Ah yes, spilling gas on the old "cash and prizes". Lol. I've also been there before.

Dirtcrasher
10-19-2013, 04:04 AM
How did you think they made race gas??!!

Geeesh...............:lol:

90guy
10-19-2013, 05:40 AM
Bahaha that just made my grave yard shift! Lmao!

Kfx-xc-racer88
10-19-2013, 08:38 AM
A friend of mine was sitting on a 25liter can of paint thinners in a garage I was in years ago.... next thing he's running around screaming.. "fooking hell bruv me nads are on fire, me nads are on fire!!" lmao

El Camexican
10-19-2013, 04:44 PM
The antidote is to cover your junk with a healthy dose of Absorbine Junior or Rub A535, but you may want to ask your doctor first. Meantime here's a song that will help you pass the while the burns subsides.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidFipyLG8k

El Camexican
10-19-2013, 04:47 PM
A friend of mine was sitting on a 25liter can of paint thinners in a garage I was in years ago.... next thing he's running around screaming.. "fooking hell bruv me nads are on fire, me nads are on fire!!" lmao

That happened to me once while sitting on a drum of xylene but it was my butt that got soaked the worst. Dang that hurt!

atc007
10-19-2013, 04:53 PM
The antidote is to cover your junk with a healthy dose of Absorbine Junior or Rub A535, but you may want to ask your doctor first. Meantime here's a song that will help you pass the while the burns subsides.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidFipyLG8k

Now,,,How did I KNOW, YOU would have an answer for this !!!!

tripledog
10-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, we are experiencing testical difficulties...

Thorpe
10-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Good think you weren't smoking too!

ericmreimer
10-20-2013, 09:06 AM
So after I think I learned My lesson there. The carb was actually pretty bad a I am letting it soak away. I actually used the carb that came off of my first big red to run on the barn find big red.
Here's a picture of the inside of the bowl.....luck for you guys, no pic of my burning nuts lol

kb0nly
10-20-2013, 05:35 PM
That sucks, been there done that with gas spills. I have had fuel spilled on just about every inch of me, and the only time it hurt or burned was on the ol' stick and rocks. I can't as i have ever had anything resembling burns from gas though, usually just smell like gas for a day or so after washing it off. I got drenched one time by an old dirt bike, the cap rattled off going down a gravel road and the gas started spewing out, of course it had just been filled, soaked my shirt and pants and drawers. Thank god there was no sparks near me! LOL

Scootertrash
10-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Cheeestnuts roasting on..............

MTS
10-20-2013, 09:54 PM
Now i know why tri-z's have the fuel tank under the seat..someone must of figured that out the hard way !!:lol::lol::lol:

I weld stuff
10-31-2013, 10:51 PM
I am not sure what this says about me personally, but I have not laughed this hard for quite a while. These posts were great. Probably because I can relate. Most recently as I recall, I was cleaning some jeans with starting fluid...on my inner thigh. Holy crap..it just got hotter by the minute. Even changing into a pair of loose coveralls was not gonna help that day. I am just lucky I missed the wedding tackle. There are many more stories over the years. Thankfully many of them are ones I can't recall.
I had a friend who was riding an old Yamaha two wheeler a ways out of town when the gas cap started leaking. It was not a huge issue until he was climbing a steep hill and the leak quickly found its way to his trousers. He ditched the bike halfway up the hill to fan the flames so to say. We all got a good laugh out of that one.

Lets keep the good stories coming. Laughter is always the best medicine.

Liquid-Darkness
11-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Oh man when I was ten I brought some gas into the bathtub with me to wash my " greasy hands" and man I sat under the running water for like an hour lol. I was like 12 I ate some salsa and used the bathroom out in the country without washing my hands. Ouch I burned so bad. The pain was so bad.

slashfan7964
11-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I once got Fast Orange on that part of me. Want to talk about burn. OUCH.