PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch the monster energy cup?

wisconsinite
10-20-2013, 06:53 PM
James is looking pretty good, riding like he used to. I had figured him for washed up, but maybe he'll prove me wrong. Looking forward to a good sx season in 2014!

Mickey Dunlap
10-20-2013, 07:24 PM

atc007
10-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Most impressive to me was the minis :)

wisconsinite
10-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Most impressive to me was the minis :)

I know, right? Cool for those kids to be at such a big event, and awesome to hear a herd of wing-chingers tearing up the track again.

Dirtcrasher
10-21-2013, 02:46 AM
Of course I watched it!

Nothing like last year with villapoto taking all 3 races like it was just walking. cool to see the joker lane too; I love it!!!!

Yes james had a bit of fire, he has disappointed me for 2 years now, he better smarten up if he wants to claim "fastest man on the planet".........

As soon as he lost Baker for a trainer, he fell behind fast!!

David Ham
10-23-2013, 05:37 PM
The James of 3 years ago was the man! Maybe the man has gotten his mojo back??? Would love to see a 3 or 4 way battle this season instead of a 1 man show. Looking forward to it!

BleedRed
10-24-2013, 07:54 PM
James has HAD to race his whole entire life most the time was with his father. When he went off on his own and was VERY financially stable to me was very understandable he wanted to take a break from racing and enjoy himself for a little while. He just lost his fire which to me is very understandable, it became more of a job instead of a passion. I do think this year his head seems to be back in the game a little more and he is getting some of that passion back. Vilipoto is DEDICATED and takes his job serious and it shows. He is all business with all his training and testing time he puts in. He works hard for it and deserves it.

Watching that 2nd moto you could actually see the exact moment when that fire reemerged and it was spectacular to see. Was the best race I've seen since 08 in the 450 class. The 250 class has a lot more bar banging, balls to the wall, whiskey throttle action for those guys to prove their self and has been a lot more exciting for me to watch.

Stewart is hands down the FASTEST man on a bike!!! Definitely not the most consistent or the the one with the most endurance but no question the fastest. Hopefully he can be sparked again and his passion relit and actually want it.

ColtonGG33
10-25-2013, 05:09 AM
Anyone know what channel it's on? I'd love I watch it

wisconsinite
10-25-2013, 06:12 PM
It was on fox sports 1, formerly known as speed. They may re-run it...

300rman
10-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Stewart is hands down the FASTEST man on a bike!!! Definitely not the most consistent or the the one with the most endurance but no question the fastest. Hopefully he can be sparked again and his passion relit and actually want it.

Carmichael was better. Nuff Said.

wisconsinite
10-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Carmichael was better. Nuff Said.

Ahh, but watching both of them chasing the checkers was some great racing!