PDA

View Full Version : 85 klt 110 air screw setting

threewheely
10-26-2013, 08:55 PM
wanted to know what the air screw setting is for 85 klt 110 when I got it is set at 1/2 turn open from closed lightly, from my experience with 2 stroke's they are usually 1 1/4 turn open. Thank's again for any help

ebaccm26
10-26-2013, 09:43 PM
I believe the factory setting is 1 3/8 turn out.

threewheely
10-27-2013, 08:43 AM
thank's ebaccm26 I should be on now, have to check comp, and air box filter. when I fixed the trans, cleaned carb and I got It running, start's right up run's good until you dump throttle bog's out, or if you climb a small hill bog's out. I checked plug after short run it's white. So will check above and for crank seal's, head, and carb leaks, with wd 40 I spray it on all joint's if it bogs out it has a leak.

threewheely
10-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Well I have checked the compression it is around 150, I cleaned the carb out with cleaner, air, and wire. I have checked engine for leaky seal's all good. I pulled the magneto off it was really bad, I cleaned it up pretty good with steel wool, cleaned stator contact's as well. One magnet was pretty bad off on the mag. Not sure what the sensor is at the bottom looks like a crank sensor. The trike starts right up, idles good throttle it alittle still good, any throttle past half just breaks up. I am going to get a new plug just to make sure it is not fouled out, spark looks good. any other idea's to check for??

threewheely
10-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Update just ordered a new magneto from ebay for 34.00, looks to be in great shape, pretty sure mine is trashed, if I can I will post pics of it later this week when I change it, will pick up a new plug tomorrow.