PDA

View Full Version : Hello 3wheelerworld glad you guys are still going strong!!

Liquid-Darkness
10-29-2013, 08:15 AM
Hi I am Chuck. I was a member about 4 or 5 years ago for a little while. I have not been on in so long and I don't remember my old user names or anything so I decided to start fresh. I have had a few 3wheelers in the last few years and I love em. Currently I am in the market for a new bike. I want a 350X again. I share about three 250sx's with my dad but those are his babys lol. I get out in the country and ride every few months but I plan to get me an everyday rider that I can ride every week! I want my own bike again so I have something to do. I have loved trikes sense I was a little boy. :TrikesOwn I hope to make good friends here and learn alot.

Ghostv2
10-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Welcome back. If you have any information at all about your old account an admin on here can look up your old username and recover your account for you. It could be the email you used, what your username contained, your IP address, any personal information, the list goes on and on. So if you remember anything about your old account, pm an admin and im sure they would help.

I tried explaining this to an old member that had the same thing happen before and i typed out every single thing and i dont think he ever used my advice. So if you want a more detailed list, ill be glad to help. I have my own vb forums so i just go on there and look at the list. Good luck.

Liquid-Darkness
10-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Alright I found my old username!!! It was Liquid Darkness. I seen some of my old posts. Now I just gotta PM an admin. How do I find an admin though? Could one reply to my post so I can PM about account recovery? Thanks dude for the help.

Also I have a question. If my account is recovered does that mean I pass the two month wait to start posting? Lol I wanna post. Hehehe.

Ghostv2
10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showgroups.php Thats the link for all the admins. If one is online you could use the chat feature and it would be easier.

Quick question, did you try to recover your account on your own yet since you figured out your username? Log out of this account, type in your old username and click forgot password. Then it should email you about changing your password. That is if you remember your password to the email you used to register with.

Billy Golightly
10-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Alright I found my old username!!! It was Liquid Darkness. I seen some of my old posts. Now I just gotta PM an admin. How do I find an admin though? Could one reply to my post so I can PM about account recovery? Thanks dude for the help.

Also I have a question. If my account is recovered does that mean I pass the two month wait to start posting? Lol I wanna post. Hehehe.

PM me with the old email address associated with the account to verify it and I'll set you up.

Liquid-Darkness
10-29-2013, 10:04 PM
I am not sure which email account I used back then. I sent you a PM with all the info I could remember about the account. How els can I verify? The birthday and first name and location? I promise that its me. Lol.

Ghostv2
10-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Username contains, Email address contains, Website contains, ICQ number contains, AIM handle contains, Yahoo! Messenger handle contains, MSN Messenger handle contains, Signature contains, Custom user title contains, Post count is, Registered in the last ____ days, Registration IP address matches, Last Known IP, Has posted with the IP address, sex, location, bio.

That was copied from a different forum im admin on (vBulletin also), it might be different here. More or less options, i dont know. Billy might have a better answer. Hope this helps.

Liquid-Darkness
10-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Yeah we got it I think. We should be merging my old account today so I can get back on here as the old me. Thanks for all the help.