PDA

View Full Version : Watching YouTube videos/versus download time.....

Dirtcrasher
10-31-2013, 10:02 PM
Hi guys.

I'm home allot now and youtube can pass many hours and usually I have no issue; It is not on my end!!

Anyhow, I'm trying to get a thread cutting quick change gearbox modded to my newly purchased Logan lathe on there which is common and even if I leave the tab open and surf somewhere else while paused, I go to another website for a few minutes and the damn video never downloads. It is impossible to concentrate when 10 seconds play and then it pauses for so long. Not just a few seconds, it ends up minutes and then stops again.........

Is there a way to download the whole video using Mozilla and a good PC with Windows 7 to be able to watch it without hesitation?? I need some information and this pausing etc. is driving me CRAZY.

Is this because of the users upload speed was so slow? IDT it should matter. When I leave and give it time it should be all set. NO?????

Maybe it's me, the wrong time of day or how it was uploaded itself.

How do I deal with this?? Thanks so much for any help, I feel like a moron with this thing.

Thank you!!

Steve
DC

MonroeMike
11-01-2013, 01:34 AM
...Is there a way to download the whole video using Mozilla and a good PC with Windows 7 to be able to watch it without hesitation??...

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

rray62
11-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Also www.savefrom.net has been working for me

Lord Letto 20
11-01-2013, 10:03 AM
http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
That is what I use to get vids and music from Youtube, I Like it!

atctim
11-01-2013, 10:04 AM
I would check into your service first. Question #1 - what is your Internet speed you are being provided? (check your internet bill - it will tell you) #2 run a speed test - what are your results?

kb0nly
11-01-2013, 01:24 PM
If you have google chrome you can use a plugin called flash downloader, will give you a download button below every video, easy peasy.

Dirtcrasher
11-03-2013, 05:18 PM
I have high speed Verizon Fios, I have checked the speed test and I am super fine; It's on there end.

One day I can watch 50 youtube vidz with no issues, suddenly they won't fully load. It is a day by day occurance...

I tried to watch Travis P nail a BF and 360 and the slut won't fully load, I have to play with it. Don't mind me as I am disgusted.

Insert Angry Face paying 200$ a month for all their service; Has to be youtube.........

ColtonGG33
11-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Sometimes if I want to download a videos and music on to my computer u can use a add on on Firefox called downloadhelper It downloads so fast too!

This is just if u want to keep them on your computer

Dirtcrasher
11-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Sometimes if I want to download a videos and music on to my computer u can use a add on on Firefox called downloadhelper It downloads so fast too!

This is just if u want to keep them on your computer

Thank you Colton, I will try that.

Monroe Mike ALWAYS has great help so I will check that as well. Just so sick of the inconsistencies but I'm hurt and home allot!! So I am sick of this crap!!