PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Banshee

matgod
11-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Anyone want to buy My banshee? LOL

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/scarborough/motorcycles/2011-yamaha-banshee/1030982461

IronBear
11-01-2013, 08:07 AM
At one time, I was in the hunt for a NEW OEM 2006 50th Anniversary Banshee. It would be nice to find one in a crate, but they are going for big money.

matgod
11-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Yeah I have also thought of doing this to, Because they still make them here in Aus, Im going to wait until they bring out the last model then buy a crate banshee and hide it away. I really like this one though as I think the Red white and blue, Looks freakin awesome. Ill be sad to see it go.

IronBear
11-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Yeah I have also thought of doing this to, Because they still make them here in Aus, Im going to wait until they bring out the last model then buy a crate banshee and hide it away. I really like this one though as I think the Red white and blue, Looks freakin awesome. Ill be sad to see it go.

WOW I was unaware Yamaha still made two cycle machines period. Are they still making Blasters? I'd love to get one in a crate :) I'm wondering how much it would cost for something like this to get shipped to the US

rdlsz24
11-01-2013, 02:29 PM
That thing is sweet. Wish they still made them here.

Rob

matgod
11-01-2013, 09:23 PM
No they no longer make the blaster, but the banshee is still released every year, i think eventually they will stop selling them here to though. They also still make the yz 85,125,250 2 wheelers as well. Im sure if you figured out all the logistics of getting one you probably could, it would be no different then me trying to import a trike from the states, which alot of people are doing here now. We have companies in aus that specifically go to the states and fill up sea containera of trikes and quads, then come back here and sell them, with a high price tag! You can alwaya tell the imports because they have those off road vehicle rego stickers, there green i think california?

matgod
11-01-2013, 09:28 PM
I wish they still made them there to! So i could buy cheaper plastics from the states, i was quoted $900 for the front fender here hahaha Australia is a joke everythings marked up a bajillion dollars

bkm
11-01-2013, 11:57 PM
A lot of the plastic is still available here. Even some of the oddball colors of the 90's.

IronBear
11-02-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm on the eastern side of the US. I can only image what the cost would be to ship over a new Banshee from Australia, to the US

dsherbone
01-05-2014, 11:22 PM
You can find them in South America. Not sure which countries. However, I do know that they are available in Argentina. They have an argentine eBay with several for sale.