PDA

View Full Version : kawasaki klt 110 & 200

drake85
11-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi I just got a kawasaki 110 & 200 the 110 run great but the clutch is in peaces and the direct drive gear is in peaces the shift rode is broke and I'm looking for the parts to fix it the 200 I can't get to turn over by the starter its stuck in gear I don't have the baterry box or the air box or the seat I need a wireing diagram for the 200

threewheely
11-02-2013, 10:41 PM
drake 85 not sure what year your 110 is , but I have 85 klt 110, bought it with a busted shift shaft also looked everywhere, none to be found, I cut the splines off of mine, and welded on splines from a 94 bayou 300 shift shaft, I made it about a half inch longer to get away from the starter recoil, just used a rubber bushing and washer to make up the gap so the rod does not slide into motor and pop th e shifter spring off. work's great no problem's with it. still have to adjust clutch though. is the clutch broken or just in peaces. I think there is one listed on ebay right now if is broken.

drake85
11-03-2013, 12:06 AM
The clutch is in peaces and I don't know how to take it off

drake85
11-03-2013, 12:42 AM
The direct drive gear is also in peaces

threewheely
11-03-2013, 09:54 AM
quick check wont let me post, steve

threewheely
11-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Ok well i'l try this again to pull clutch you should see three Philips head screws, remove these, you will see three round bushings remove these, put little screws in a can as not to loose them. remove triangle plate. Then you will see a nut in center, use a impact gun to remove, or old school wrap a leather belt, around clutch basket, and tie it off to the frame remove nut. Then you will have to pull, and jiggle basket to get it off. Inspect and see what is broken. when you took clutch cover off there is I think three peaces let fit together loosely, have to in right order, and direction. so if the just fell out no big deal if more peaces fell out then there is definitely a problem, other then drive gear, it is located to left and behind clutch basket it has springs in it.to remove this use a impact gun, and pull gear. any questions just ask, steve

drake85
11-03-2013, 11:37 AM
When took the cover off the direct drive gear and other peaces fell out does anyone have a pic of what everything should look like when reasembled

threewheely
11-03-2013, 12:23 PM
hey drake85 later tonight I will pull my cover off take some pic's.I juststarted a atv recreational salvage page. will not list name don't want to get into trouble, but I bought mine to salvage it but it's pretty fun to to haul kid's around on. I think it's just a carb issue if not will get parted. so check back later tonight, steve

threewheely
11-04-2013, 11:15 PM
sorry drake I have not had a chance to yank the cover yet, just really busy with the new website, working the bugs out, but I will get at least by Saturday.