PDA

View Full Version : 85 350x

three50x
11-09-2013, 09:41 PM
alright everyone so i'm on the verge of making a decision. so i have 1900 saved up, and i am needing a 4x4 atv. i dont know whether to sell my 350x, or put some money into it and restore it then sell it. i need some help deciding, cause i dont know what to do. pics are below. lmk if you would be interested in buying

ColtonGG33
11-10-2013, 04:55 AM
i would keep it, and make it a daily rider, but i am a trike lover so i would keep anything with three wheels lol

MNhondaguy
11-10-2013, 05:18 AM
I don't see a need for a resto. If you want to sell it take a lot of time and clean the piss out of it. Every nook and cranny you can get at, maybe reprint tank if you feel the need, and a seat cover and fork boots would make it look real nice. Maybe even remove exhaust and have it hi temp powdercoated.

jb2wheels
11-10-2013, 10:14 AM
If it's about money, just sell it. You won't get the money out of it you put into it for any kind of decent resto work.

Except maybe a $40 seat cover if you can install it correctly yourself.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-10-2013, 10:31 AM
If it's about money, just sell it. You won't get the money out of it you put into it for any kind of decent resto work.

Except maybe a $40 seat cover if you can install it correctly yourself.

Right on the money here ^^^^^

wonderboy
11-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Right on the money here ^^^^^

^^^ I agree too. Sadly, the sum of the individual parts is worth more than the whole. I do also agree that the seat cover will actually go far as to increasing the value of the bike, since cosmetics seem to play a large part in getting attention and a sale. And many buyers aren't smart enough to truly determine if a machine is in good mechanical condition, they will simply look at cosmetics (honestly, I'm not knocking this, since cosmetics can be more expensive to repair / replace than mechanical parts).

If you need to sell it, clean it up (don't armor all it) and make it presentable. You should get decent money for it.