PDA

View Full Version : 1984 Honda 200es Big Red. newb. help, need parts

jtwallis
11-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Hello, I have a 84 200es Big Red. I traded a set of Ford wheels I had laying around to my neighbor for it about 2 years ago. The trike was in pretty good shape. It was weather faded, but had been taken care of all it's life. I loaned it to my brother in law to go camping over labor day and he had it in the back of his pickup and turned too sharp crushing it with the 5th wheel trailer he was pulling. I was pretty bummed, there was nothing wrong with it other than it wouldn't idle for some reason. the frame was not hurt luckily or the axle, but I cant find any replacement fenders other than the front one (which needs replaced now too). the seat pan is bent, I need a luggage rack, a right brake lever, and a fuel petcock. any help on any of these would be appreciated. I would really like to find brand new plastics because I'm going to tear it down and powder coat the frame and repaint the tank.

Thanks

kb0nly
11-11-2013, 04:33 AM
No repo 200ES fenders are available. You can go with similar 200 models and make them work, or hunt ebay for a decent set. But thats the extent of your options i am afraid!

Just waiting for the day i crack my 200ES fenders, i will probably end up plastic welding them to save them, no other choice.

bkvette3
11-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Undamaged plastic is hard to find. I have a clean right side fender from a '84 200es. If interested - PM me.

dougspcs
11-11-2013, 09:16 AM
I saw a guy named Jason Hanzal on Facebook this morning..a member of the Honda ATC community.

Posted pics of his warehouse of ATC parts..drool!!

Check him out and message him..he had a pile of plastics! He may just be your new BFF!!

Good luck.

kb0nly
11-12-2013, 05:12 PM
I saw a guy named Jason Hanzal on Facebook this morning..a member of the Honda ATC community.

Posted pics of his warehouse of ATC parts..drool!!

Check him out and message him..he had a pile of plastics! He may just be your new BFF!!

Good luck.

Oh god.... Lead him to the jackal why don't ya... Jason Hanzal = Mr Twisted Wheelers World

Davidcz75
12-30-2013, 10:31 PM
What is that about ? Lead him to the jackel ? Jason does Infact have a ton of parts ... What is your problem. This is slander of a company, and he will sue you, you seem to want to bash him, well now its his turn, yet he does it legally. Infact Jason just called me and told me you called him back saying it was one of your employees using your account ... Not smart man .

kb0nly
12-31-2013, 01:21 AM
What is that about ? Lead him to the jackel ? Jason does Infact have a ton of parts ... What is your problem. This is slander of a company, and he will sue you, you seem to want to bash him, well now its his turn, yet he does it legally. Infact Jason just called me and told me you called him back saying it was one of your employees using your account ... Not smart man .

What are you even talking about? Employees? My Account?? HUH???

I just re-read that... I supposedly called him? When was this? I havent had anything to do with him for a couple years now and that was through eBay. I don't have any employees by the way... LOL...

MNhondaguy
12-31-2013, 03:17 AM
Oh boy, not another thread about him... Contact him if you want and everything might turn out well. He does have a lot of parts and is very enthusiastic about atc's. from my knowledge and experience he is way overpriced, but hey, maybe it will work out for you. Worth a shot at least....

Davidcz75
12-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Ive bought stuff from him .... never had a problem and yes he is enthusiastic .. nothing wrong with that .

Big G
12-31-2013, 12:24 PM
I first heard of "Mr. Twisted Wheelers World" a couple months ago on this site. I thought I'd give him a shot to order some parts for my ATC90. All I can say is I see why people have a certain view of him. His email response to my order request was rude and totally unprofessional. So I called direct to give him another try, but that went nowhere. Just speaking from my own personal experience. Some may say he's the cat's meow, but I can understand why others think the guy's out to lunch.