PDA

View Full Version : F.N.G. from Northen Indiana

Dsha89
11-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Brothers, Romans, and fellow Trikers!

Hello all, my name is Doug and obviously im from northern Indiana. Iv been riding 3-wheelers my whole life. I want to say the my virginity was takin from a 84 125m and boy did I wish it had reverse! lol... from there I had obviously moved up in the rankings. I currently am the only one in my family to stay in the sport of these "Danger" machines. But im in the process of getting my younger brother into them! HAHA! I had visited this site yrs ago when I was in high school when it was the old site and really thought nothing of it.. until recently I had met a few of the members in person when I had done some tradin and sellin. They had told me how awesome the site is and wanted me to reconsider signing up.... So here I am! and the Girlfriend shakes her head and rolls her eyes everytime on here... as far as im concerned she can kick rocks.. I have learned a lot just by browsing thru here. I plan on joining the events such as trikefest and try and do some racing next yr. Anyways I would like to meet people and talk bikes... I go thru machines like I did socks when I was overseas. im alays looking to do some trading or selling of bikes.. except my 350x's the are my babys! hope to hear from yall!

408Fairmont
11-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the site !

Liquid-Darkness
11-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Welcome dude!! A few years ago I did not think much of joining, but after a while. Dang...!! This place has loads of stuff for trikes and I love it to this day...

Daniel86
11-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the site and glad you joined.

ditchmud
11-13-2013, 05:50 AM
Welcome to the site. Hope to see you at the Trike Circus! It's the first weekend in June at Bundy Hill off road park in Michigan.

Larry T Moore
11-13-2013, 03:55 PM
howdy new dude

Dsha89
11-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Thanks guys, and Ditchmud I had just recently heard about that place 2 weeks ago. I hear that they plan to make it the whole 1000 acres in next couple yrs.

loshe191
11-16-2013, 11:27 AM
Welcome! I am also from Indiana.:cool: