PDA

View Full Version : A word from MR ATC

MR ATC
12-30-2003, 01:02 AM
first i would like to apologize to whoever has not gotten there parts. i have read my emails and i count 4 people that are still waiting, Levi, Dan, Kaz9 (?), and someone else (forgot name) waiting on a resevoir. i will make things right and get things taken care of a.s.a.p. however i do have some words to say to them and others...

first of all i have moved and got a new job i no longer have acces to a computer other then to come to my friends house and use theres like i am now. they live over an hour away. i clearly stated this to all involved in transactions with me at the time of the move. i sent emails to all customers and gave them a phone number to contact me at and if they did not get a answere to LEAVE A MESSAGE and i would get back to them. i even gave one person a specific time to call me at his request ( 5:pm) he called at 5:45pm 45 minutes late. all others did not leave messages. so i apologize for not returning no messages and not being at the number 45 minutes after i told them i would not be there. with that said since i no longer have regular acces to a computer however i have a court date tomorrow so i will be in town and at my dads on 12/30/03 if you call between 12:00 and 2:00 pm i will be there. if you have to call collect. i will email you his number. also STOP EMAILING AND BUGGING MY FRIENDS they have nothing to do with it. you know my email. if i don't respond its because I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER. emailing them does not change that.

with that being said, to all the others with there stupid remarks, comments, and ASSumptions. no i'm not in jail, no i'm not in a hole, no i have not been sneeking in and out of here, no i'm not ignoring anybody. like i previously said i no longer have accese to a computer. its nice to know that this is supposed to be a community of fellow riders. some community a member falls into bad times and instead of being supportive you jump on a bashing bandwagon. while i may not come off as the most sensitive person i NEVER attacked a person when they were down or there personal life. yes i did attack there stupidity regarding three wheeler decision/mistakes but, thats all it was about trikes. finally the other day i called my friend jeff and told him how to get into chat so he could ask about some members and if they got ther parts. instead of being helpfull they attacked him and insulted him. NICE JOB guys.

now go ahead and have a field day bashing me for i know you will. however i will not reply i left here a long time ago because i saw how a lot of people here really are. i never claimed to be perfect but the few times i was wrong i admitted it. too bad the rest can't.

CHAINSAW
12-30-2003, 01:11 AM
Stop making excuses and get these guys their parts!!

Levi
12-30-2003, 01:59 AM
William,

I left 2 messages on your father's answering machine.

As for calling late. I had a choice, calling you at the designated time, or driving my mom to the hospital because she had severe chest pains. Do you remember talking to me the day before I was supposed to call you again at the specific time? I had to cut the conversation short because of a "family problem" as I put it? Yeah well now you know why.

As for the remarks, comments, and asumptions... What do you expect when someone sends you money 2 months ago and never hears from you again. I left my phone number on the answering machine, the least you could have done is called back giving a brief explenation. You could have even called collect for all I care.

I was just about to contact the Broome County Sheriff's department and/or the New York State Police, however, after this post by you, I have decided to wait I a little bit longer before I take that kind of action.

Levi
12-30-2003, 02:06 AM
Another note about you calling late.

Coming back from the hospital, ever inch of the 35 miles I had to drive back I had my truck hitting the speed limiter (160) just to try call you. Unfortunatly I didn't make it back in time. But I did try.

MR ATC
12-30-2003, 02:07 AM
Levi, there was no number on the machine or i would have called. as for your mother i'm sorry to here about her but i had no idea. i'm sorry i was not there. i only wish you called back again.

TRI-Zbrian
12-30-2003, 02:07 AM
what kind of truck do you own that will do 160 ? :twisted:

J.D.
12-30-2003, 02:09 AM
This post is being locked to prevent any future headaches. Have something important to stay, take it to Privates Message or email.