PDA

View Full Version : it's real. machinegunpreacher

oscarmayer
11-14-2013, 12:31 AM
I just saw the movie and was amazed at the things he does in real life. I have been to that part of the world when in the marines. I have been to Rwanda and Semolina.the things I have whitnessed are unspeakable. some of it is in the movie.
I know we all have our problems, but I could not help but want to help him. I donated $50 to his cause. He really is trying to move a mountain. if anyone can help it's the best cause of anything there is. helping save children is the best thing anyone can ever ask to do.

anyway, good luck and god bless everyone. I am headed to bed, but you can be sure I'll be keeping him in my prayers.

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

atc300r
11-14-2013, 07:47 AM
I saw that movie earlyer this year . And its based on actual events. That preacher is Badass.It sucked when he had to shoot that sniper. (I dont want to give away why it sucked)

oscarmayer
11-14-2013, 10:52 AM
yea I agree. what we think are hard times here, most people have not a single clue what real hard times are. we are far to spoiled in our country to know what poor and hard times really are. even our poor are not that poor.
anyway, just wanted to share and hope others help those kids too. It is not the child's fault where or how it was born or what race it was born into, it just knows it is a child trying to survive.