PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year, everyone!

250SX_rider
12-30-2003, 06:42 PM
To everyone on 3WW, i wish you an happy new year!
Take care of you, and be a safe driver!!

TRI-Zbrian
12-30-2003, 06:46 PM
lol oh yeah i am going to have a happy new year lol its my one night ware i get realy mest up and have lots of fun there is huge party in my home town that everyone will be at lol there will be lots of hottys there also wooohooo i cant wate till tomorow night :twisted:

TeCaTe_MaN
12-30-2003, 08:47 PM
oh man...on new years im gonna get alot of that herb stuff....what'da they call that stuff??? :D :D oh well...there will be alot of it...but not for long :rolleyes: :? :) :-D :D 8)

TRI-Zbrian
12-30-2003, 09:24 PM
lol ok cheech or are you chong lol i cant talk much tho ;)

TeCaTe_MaN
12-30-2003, 09:35 PM
hehe :D

ATC crazy
12-30-2003, 09:40 PM
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE :Beerchug :Beerchug :Beerchug :bounce :Pimp :Pimp :Pimp

twgranger
12-30-2003, 10:51 PM
Remember, no drinking and driving :!:

TRI-Zbrian
12-31-2003, 12:21 AM
lol i already made that mistake 3 summers back dont nock me too much guys but i was at a party wich i drove to on my 92 blaster at the time and around 2:30 in the morning i had about 10 beers in me but stoped drinking the last 2 hours well needles to say i was about 5 mins from getting to my house and i got pulled over by the state boys and blew a 0.09 so i got a dui and lost my permit for 6 months and had to do 30 hours of comunity service for it so yes guys dont drink and drive it doesnt pay at all it all fun and games till you get pulled over or hurt dont make the same mistake i did.

that night i got:

no lights
no insurence
no registration
unlawful use of an atv on a public road way
dui/drugs
posession of marry jane

(i had a half a gram of pot on me that wasnt even mine i was holding on to it for a friend that was wareing shorts that night and forgot about it

so in all guys dont be a dumb ass like me and when your friend tells you to hold on to something like that for him tell him no because you can end up like me. it still pisses me off about that whole deal.