PDA

View Full Version : Tri Z 250 Plastic

Rider414
11-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Is Mrs. Mosh the best place to get plastic?

I am looking for Yellow.

I know I can find the Front Fender and rear fender but the side radiator shrouds are available at DC Plastic and Ebay. Are they the same? I want to make sure everything is the same Yellow tint. :wondering

Matt

Tri-Z 250
11-25-2013, 02:06 PM
2 vendors colors most likely not gonna match exactly. PM and ask them.

oile
11-25-2013, 02:13 PM
i bought a set of dc plastic shrouds they are terrible the color isn't the same the detail of the shrouds are worse thats before i knew about mosh's shrouds if you can find a set of hers i would buy those first and i would buy the air box cover also.

Rider414
11-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Any one try the Ebay Shrouds?

sp8twn
11-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Mr and Mrs. Mosh would definitely be my first try!!

Rider414
11-25-2013, 03:50 PM
I PM'd them both hoping and praying for some good news.

New2Tri-Z
11-25-2013, 05:15 PM
I am pretty sure Mrs. Mosh is getting ready to do another order from Meier. I have been talking with her about getting a Red airbox cover. Not sure what color options they would offer but PM her and she can get you the specifics. They are your best bet though, the DC ones are garbage and Meier does not offer the Rad shrouds or airbox covers. Only special order I know if is the Mosh's. I have a set of their shrouds though and they are trick.

C.J
11-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello Matt :welcome: to the jungle,, ,
If we've gotta do a group buy to get yellow front plastics I need to be in on it...

PS: I SAID IT ONCE, I SAY IT AGAIN :pics::pics::pics:
Or I'll take back everything Nice i said about Shirley!

Rider414
11-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Well well if it isn't my favorite barefoot friend from the South! Howdy sir!!

I leaked that I may have gotten a Tri Z (obvious now). I have it stashed in the garage and then it turned frigid cold. Ill try to get some pics soon. It's going to be a new adventure. If you find a lead on plastic let me know. Ill do the same.

Matt

Mosh
11-27-2013, 07:56 AM
At this time we are out of our reproduction shrouds and airbox covers in yellow. They do match Maiers colors perfect.

I do have some used Oem in black And I think I have some new repro stuff in different colors like pink and carbon fiber and black.

I also have used Oem yellow but they are faded and would be rider use only.
I think my wife is gonna do another run of new stuff in a few weeks.

Rider414
11-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks Oile for the hook up on some plastic. I am officially on my way to getting this 85 Tri Z back in proper form. Ill take some pics soon.

C.J
12-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Thanks Oile for the hook up on some plastic. I am officially on my way to getting this 85 Tri Z back in proper form. Ill take some pics soon.

Good to hear!! I cant wait to get my 2 good to go again