PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of trading

motorman3000
12-08-2013, 11:57 PM
I have a 85 honda 200s. Im thinking of trading it for a 4 wheeler. I has big red plastics on it. runs great, good tires. just wondering what you guys thought it might be worth so I don't rip myself off... lol

dougspcs
12-09-2013, 12:15 AM
You just joined, have hardly any trips up to the batters box and your telling us you're switching teams..??

How very, very sad!!

But then being a trike lover isn't really a choice, if you didn't feel it, you didn't feel it!

muthey
12-09-2013, 12:46 AM
to answer your question in my area that is a 5-600$ trike if the motor runs strong. I can honestly say it pains me every time I have to thin my heard, I am more of a yammi guy , but I still feel it every time. I am looking at acquiring 2 hondas this spring from some friend that I have not even seen yet but am excited all the same. To each there own I guess.

motorman3000
12-09-2013, 11:48 AM
well to be completely honest, I love this wheeler, BUT I really don't have ANY other way of getting what I want for trapping, hunting, fishing, and trail riding. I know you all will say "well you can do all of that with this one" but this recoil and no reverse is killing my neck, shoulder and back. I have issues with each, but that's another story. If there was a way to keep it I seriously would. I worked my butt off getting this Honda the way I like it, running awesome, Not saying I'm "switching sides", just doing what I need to do. If I could keep it and have the other it would be SOOOOO happy. Also, I did not just join, I have been here for quite a while, just haven't been a super active member, LOL. In my life I have owned a LOT of 3 wheelers BUT, I have had to support the family, so toys come and go. I have had, (just off the top of my head), a 125 Honda, some sort of Kawi, a couple big reds, 2 200x, and a couple of other 200s's, I'm not bragging, just saying I'm not a 1 time wonder.....lol.

dougspcs
12-10-2013, 12:44 AM
Yah do, whatcha gotta do then..

Too bad, pretty machine!

MRSOUND
12-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Those rear fenders if not broken are worth their weight in gold......Can't get them anywhere anymore...not even repop