PDA

View Full Version : I've been robbed (stupid thieves)

2strokepwer
12-31-2003, 07:56 AM
My wife, kids, and i went to Alabama last night. When we got back home, i noticed something didn't look right, so i asked my wife to come back to our bedroom and asked her if she had thrown some things off the bed and out of the closet, and she said no. so i called the police and they came right over along with a detective to ask queations and try to get finger prints. so far my wife's jewelry was taken and my son had a few things taken and several of my collector cards are gone.
The wierd thing is (and i got a laugh) they left my 350x engine and my ct 250R pipe and silencer alone as well as my riding gear.
I usually don't post anything if i'm pissed but i had to get this off my chest. i'll find out later if anything else has been stolen.

trikerider2oo7
12-31-2003, 01:00 PM
Good luck findin who did it. Cops dont do anything. They just pretend they are. My paps house got robbed once and the police didnt really care.

REDMAN225
01-01-2004, 09:27 AM
thats not entirely accurate trikerider.

REDMAN225
01-01-2004, 09:36 AM
hope you get em 2stroke!!!!

jeswinehart
01-01-2004, 10:14 AM
thats not entirely accurate trikerider.

not even close to being right trikerider2oo7 ,,,

i had a theft for the first time in my life last summer and knew i had no info to give to the police that would help ,,, no serial numbers, pictures,,, nothing. i called anyway asap ,,, what i found out later was it set's the stage for the insurance company to do their job.
( and they came thru like troopers also on a uninsured boat motor )

defintly can relate to being you being pissed trikerider2oo7,,, even though i was more then compinsated for the loss of the boat motor my neck hairs still go up when i think about it.

woke me up to my security weakness's also,,,

good luck trikerider2oo7,,, john

ATC crazy
01-01-2004, 11:38 AM
I feel for ya man :( Our house was broken in to a few years ago. They took money and jewlry...didnt touch anything else (also took an $8000 emerald :evil: :evil: ) They even tipped over my new dirtbike while getting into the house. We got the liscense plate of the vehicle and it came back as a crushed car from Norfolk. Cops didnt do anything else after that...they called it off :evil:

YTZ250#1
01-01-2004, 11:47 AM
Well John,Your insurance company must be better than mine.lol When my
$10,000 full mx ready 01 400ex was swiped from my front lawn,I called the sherif and the insurance.that was in October 02 and I'm still out the 10 g's with no quad.The insurance told me that it was a motor vehicle and I needed a seperate policy for it,not covered under home owners.The cops tell me (every couple of months when I call them) that they recover a couple stolen quads and bikes every week,but still no sign of mine.All I have to say is they better find the guy before I do,There is a lot of swamp land around here. :D

2strokepwer
01-01-2004, 02:37 PM
well after a little investigation, i found out that the thieves took my Wayne Gresky rookie card along with Phil
simms, Joe Montana, Earl Cambelle, Walter Payton and others but thats alright. I'm just glad my wife and kids weren't here and i wish i was. i think it was neighborhood kids that did it. the good thing is that my wife had a mothers ring on it with her name, my name and my sons name. try to pawn that. i figure most of it will be sold on the street for a quick profit.

Thanks everyone,
Jay

JMiller
01-01-2004, 06:05 PM
that really bites!!

TRI-Zbrian
01-01-2004, 06:50 PM
i had to call the sheriffs the first day i got my tri z home i wasnt inside for even a half an hour on this site looken stuff up. when i went back out side it was gone. i looked around real quick and it wasnt there so i called the cops turns out my brother and 2 of his friends pushed it down the road and started it so i didnt hear it take off and they road it around in the school soccer field. the sherrif and i saw them running to a friends house and found my wheeler parked in the ditch in front of a store in town.
my parents actualy told me they would kick me out of the house if i pressed charges on him needles to say i didnt because i realy didnt want to look for a place to live but now both my car and my trike are at a friends for the winter and i never leave the keys in my stuff and if i have to leave my trike at the house for something i take the cdi box and put it in my pocket and chain the trike to a big tree lol seems to work. my brother is going to get soem justice with my fist though when he least expects it for touching my pride and joy.